Pets

Tools    

I dont know wht that is but a drop bear is an urban legend. It's a large koala with vampire teeth tht drops on tourists and kills them.
Snipe are a prank as well, sending somebody on a snipe hunt.

And the spray of a skunk does smell like sweet burnt rubber, but far, far too much of it. You can smell it a mile off, from inside a car going 100 klicks.

Skunks are very sweet creatures, there's an animal sanctuary near me that has them in an open air pen and they sometimes bring them out on a leash, you can hold and pet them. The babies are like kittens squared.

Fritz demanding attention:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
He's sucking your soul.

Raven took the last sliver ages ago.

I was looking after a cat for some canucks when I was in japan. That thing was pure evil. She would sit on my chest and just stare into my eyes. I'm sure the lil turd was reading my mind.

As a Canuck myself who has travelled extensively I can testify that our cats are the most diabolical on the planet. Fritz is sweet and gentle but will assault other toms on sight. Mushu is a calculating troublemaker who can open doors and operate light switches. Lulu is passive and lazy 99% of the time but a hunter of the first order who routinely takes down animals bigger then herself. Raven is insane. Literally. She is a tiny toothless tortie that weighs nothing and howls like she's 90. She's a dwarf with chronic kidney problems who the vets refused to neuter claiming she wouldn't survive the surgery and was most likely sterile. She had four kittens out of nowhere when she was three, so tiny I thought they'd die but they all made it. Nothing ever since. Here's a pic:

I was looking after a cat for some canucks when I was in japan. That thing was pure evil. She would sit on my chest and just stare into my eyes. I'm sure the lil turd was reading my mind.
Did it look bored?

/ducks

No she looked like she wanted to bite my nose off.

She wants to, trust me. They all do.

I've got 5 ferrets, what other kind of crazy animals are out there on the forum?
I had a long haired gray tabby cat that my family adopted when I was six years old. It died when I was 22.

My family found and housed a stray long haired tabby when I was sixteen. That one is still alive.

Had a hamster in my late teens.

My family took in a puppy when I was seventeen. We didn't know the breed of it but speculate that it was an Australian Cattle Dog. It was killed after being hit by a car in 2011. She ran outside one night and wouldn't come back when called. We found her in the street the following morning. That was a tough one.

My wife and I are currently contemplating adopting a dog--terrier if possible. We want a dog that sheds little to no hair. We'll see.

Having pets is always great--it's losing them...that's the difficult part. Each one was a part of a generation in my life.

I would love a hamster but banned import here.

Terriers shed, buddy. I cant think of one that doesnt off the top of my head. I could fill a shopping back every day from my terriers shedding. And keep in mind, non shedders have to be professionally groomed every 6 weeks or they matt.

Terriers shed, buddy. I cant think of one that doesnt off the top of my head. I could fill a shopping back every day from my terriers shedding. And keep in mind, non shedders have to be professionally groomed every 6 weeks or they matt.
That's strange--every website I've checked has them in the no shed/minimal shed category. I guess that serves me for trusting the internet of all things.

LOL. My jack russells shed like you would not believe, and the smooth coats shed even more. It's demented hair that gets into everything. My pug? Bloody hell. When she blows coat it's a blizzard. The Angora look is all the trend in this house. I just draw the line at hair in my cooking.

Here's a list of non shedders

https://www.homesalive.ca/blog/dogs-...ic-dog-breeds/

First of all, non shedding does not mean hypoallergenic. Bib shgedders and hairless breeds can cause allergies.

The maltese is not a terrier.
i'm pretty sure westies and cairns shed.
Aussie terriers I dont think shed.
Scotties I think shed.
Labradoodle and any other doodle is not a breed. They can also shed like hell. The shedding gene has never been stabilised.
Sydney silky, not aussie silky - that's an aussie terrier. Yes, I am a pedant.

That's strange--every website I've checked has them in the no shed/minimal shed category. I guess that serves me for trusting the internet of all things.
Well keep in mind dogs will also shed more in warmer climates, so somehing that may drop piles of fur down in her hellish dropbear infested purgatory might not shed near as much for you up in Canada.

My terriers actually shed coming into winter, Mr smartypants. They're double coated and the underlay acts as a temperature control mechanism. They drop the underly so the top layer cn hug the skin to keep them warmer in winter. This is why double coated terriers should never be clipped. Their coats are hand stripped.

Total dog nerd.

I hear that more and more, countries banning them. I guess they're worried they'll get loose in warm climates and turn into a plague like rabbits in Australia. They aren't banned here but they're getting scarcer. Only a handful of shops still carry them.

When the Petsunlimited chain closed it's doors they began eliminating their stock and somebody who worked there smuggled some animals out and fostered them. I took in one of their breeding hamsters expecting she wouldn't last long but she's still going strong after two years.

She loves humans and cats. Raven treats her like a kitten, it's cute, they play.

Very very strict rules here to protect our flora and fauna. Rabbits and foxes introduced by the bloody brits for their sport decimated the place.

I also want a chinchilla. Cyber buddy from imdb has two rescues. I did invite her so hopefully she drops by the pet thread. She also has a dogue puppy. Adorable moron.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Does she torture rubber bands on a daily basis? I'm not surprised Yoda's sister would do that, but quite frankly my dear, I'm horrified.
Ha! No, of course not. Not on a DAILY basis.