Help a friend Improve

Tools    

Hello, I am new to this forum. First of all please do not consider this as spam, I will only post once. Me and my friend share the same passion of movie-watching that this forum is well tied to. He has started his own movie blog, which Is currently under development and he would like some advice. Please read at least one of his reviews at:
fernandoatthemovies.blogspot.com

If you would please comment in this post(or in the comments section) with your thoughts on his reviews and how he can improve. It will be of great help and remember don't hold back suggestions, after all he's up for criticism.

Maybe be a little more subjective. A lot of films have 5/5, meaning (to me) they are perfect films.
Also, if he can go back and edit posts, he should add his rating system to previous reviews. And take out made up words like "AWESOMETACULAR." It looks unprofessional. If he is serious about being a film critic, he needs to write better.

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Film criticism my ass.

If you loved a movie and just call it 'Asociobendiful' I know you really loved it!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hello, I am new to this forum. First of all please do not consider this as spam, I will only post once. Me and my friend share the same passion of movie-watching that this forum is well tied to. He has started his own movie blog, which Is currently under development and he would like some advice. Please read at least one of his reviews at:
fernandoatthemovies.blogspot.com

If you would please comment in this post(or in the comments section) with your thoughts on his reviews and how he can improve. It will be of great help and remember don't hold back suggestions, after all he's up for criticism.
Spam

If your friend can't even join this forum, then the Hell with him. I, at least, don't care. Beat it.

Everybody's a movie critic, not everyone's a MoFo.