Sony Blu Ray's with limited edition artwork

Tools    

Sony is re-releasing some classics with limited edition artwork. They will all be in steelbooks and available exclusively at Best Buy on Nov. 23rd. I don't know about you guys but I'll be picking up most of these asap.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	taxi driver.jpeg
Views:	101
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	18221   Click image for larger version

Name:	superbad.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	18223   Click image for larger version

Name:	snatch.jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	18224   Click image for larger version

Name:	drive.jpeg
Views:	135
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	18226   Click image for larger version

Name:	district 9.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	18227  

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

^ We are getting most of those in steelbook form here in Britain, exclusive to the online shop Zavvi.

I'm really not a fan of the artwork on most of them in this new selection, the Taxi Driver one in particular is terrible, so will be passing on all of them.

I do like the Drive one though but already have that in a very rare steelbook edition, so not double dipping.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
With a few exceptions, I don't consider most of these movies "classics", and I'm not impressed with most of the artwork.

The artwork for The Karate Kid doesn't even have a picture of Daniel on it.

There's no doubt the artwork is fantastic. They are all done by a gallery co. so they share some similarity.
As for the movies. They're not in the Classic genre, but they are classic Sony movies.
I'm definitely getting Drive, Kung Fu Hustle, District 9, Taxi Driver, The Raid, and Dr. Strangelove.
Superbad and Snatch. are maybes.
I have not seen or need to rewatch the others to see I would want them.