DVD TV Series Wish List

Tools    

More good series. Here are the ones that are on pre-pro right now, the rest are forwarded.

Tales from the Crypt
Beavis and ButtHead
Xena Warrior Princess
Pinky and the Brain
Animaniacs
WKRP in Cincinatti
Coach
Family Ties

All in the Family moved to the pre-pro list today also.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Alright. WKRP in Cincinnati. Sweet. I can annoy my kids by singing along with the WKRP theme song even more frequently. (It's a catchy tune).

I always liked Coach, as well. Craig T. Nelson was just like the coaches that I personally know. And Jerry Van Dyke was always a laugh riot.

WKRP was a surprise for me today. Usually anything that is on already video will be put to DVD because studios already have a customer base. WKRP isn't on video yet, so it's a major coup for it to go directly to DVD.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I don't know if these DVD's will be coming out soon or are already out, but Gilligans Island and Freakzoid. I watch them every morning when I'm getting dressed.

How about some more of

Get a Life
Liquid Television

I know I saw something recently about Liquid Television, but I can't find it for the life of me. Give me a day or two and I'll let you know.

came up with another one:

Herman's Head

By the way, Laurie, do you have any connections with movies on DVD because I posted some under the DVD Wish List?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Heres another show that I would like, but I can't say it would sell well, but MTV's Oddities. It was a cartoon I use to watch and love.

Jared - I actually handle more DVD movies than TV shows...lol. Absolutely anything DVD related, no matter how remote, is my job. I usually write down the suggestions in the movie thread and bring them up at my weekly meetings with the studio contacts I have. Anything goes with DVD, so don't be shy.

Here's another one I thought of

The Secret World of Alex Mack

Some more shows I totally forgot about

Boy Meets World
Silk Stalkings
The Golden Girls
Empty Nest

LOL I noticed that too, but it's a great thing. They are all really good suggestions and every single one is plausible.

FYI - -

Babylon 5, Star Trek: The Next Generation, and I Love Lucy all hit DVD from now through May.

Coming soon:

Simpsons
Charlie's Angels - by season
Moonlighting - by season
Quantum Leap - by season
Star Trek: Voyager and DS9
Battlestar Galactica
Dallas
Dukes of Hazzard
Looney Tunes - by season
Saturday Night Live - by season
Friends - by season