Profile Banners...

Tools    

You guys have some pretty cool banners!

I just made one a few days ago, tell me what you think?

I'm not sure how to post my banner here. So if interested just click on my avatar to see my profile banner.

I'm not sure how to post my banner here. So if interested just click on my avatar to see my profile banner.
Very nice, one of the best scenes in a great film, perfect for a banner too

Somebody wanna make me a banner? If somebody can make me a Chance the Rapper banner that would be very cool.

Yours is from an old film... not even sure which film mine is from.. .Mads with guns... pretty damn cool.... dont think its a "Pusher" film.... his head was shaved....

Thanks all.

MovieGal hi, my banner is fromThe Lady from Shanghai (1947) an Orson Welles film.

I'm an older guy (well NOT that old) so I like the old classics. I like new movies too.

Thanks all.

MovieGal hi, my banner is fromThe Lady from Shanghai (1947) an Orson Welles film.

I'm an older guy (well NOT that old) so I like the old classics. I like new movies too.

Citizen Rules.. Im an old gal... 47 to be exact..... I like foreign films... and some old films as well as new films.. hate comedies.... american comedies that is....

He does look like Orson. Vincent D'Onofrio played Orson Welles in Ed Wood but his voice was dubbed by another actor, Maurice LaMarche who just nailed the vocal inflictions.

He does look like Orson. Vincent D'Onofrio played Orson Welles in Ed Wood but his voice was dubbed by another actor, Maurice LaMarche who just nailed the vocal inflictions.

One of the few Tim Burton films I have not seen

Moviegal you're 47, you're just a kid I'm in my early 50s (empathizes EARLY.)

I'm not a fan of Tim Burton, other than Ed Wood which is a semi-biographical movie. Yup, there was a real Ed Wood Jr.

I'm not big on comedies either, I do like some foreign films but not real knowledgeable on the subject. Mostly I like the old stuff.

Moviegal you're 47, you're just a kid I'm in my early 50s (empathizes EARLY.)

I'm not a fan of Tim Burton, other than Ed Wood which is a semi-biographical movie. Yup, there was a real Ed Wood Jr.

I'm not big on comedies either, I do like some foreign films but not real knowledgeable on the subject. Mostly I like the old stuff.

Old stuff I enjoy is pre 1950's.... and what is considered Horror Classics...

I do like some from the 1950s, 1960s, etc.. but its not much.... I find Hammer Horror films bad... (cheesy).... I do like dramas and some westerns from that era.... I grew up with films in the 1970s and up.....

My first theatre movie with a friend from school was "Jaws"..... Her brother took us to see it... I was 8 years old....

Oh yea... I know there is a real person named "Ed Wood" .. he was a director....