EDM Song Tournament

Tools    

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yeah, yeah, I'll do a mini tournament. Just let me find some songs.
Cool.

Originally Posted by CiCi
I'd like to do this one! It make a little while, but I'll submit one
URG. Alright, maybe aim for 6 players?

I guess if we can't get an even number I'll just leave my songs out.
No. Just have three songs competing against each other or something. Make it work.

I just hate playing with AboveTheClouds because I gathered from the Metalheads Tournament that he picks songs based on his own judgmental biases about what is a "correct" song.

No. Just have three songs competing against each other or something. Make it work.
I guess.

I just hate playing with AboveTheClouds because I gathered from the Metalheads Tournament that he picks songs based on his own judgmental biases about what is a "correct" song.
There should be less of that here given we've already had the arguments already, right?

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

I hate playing with me too, I'll quit if you're gonna cry about it SC.

Please don't accuse me of being judgmental SC, you made a tournament for a genre of music you've proven you don't care about or understand. And then proceed to get angry because people who are actual fans of the genre joined. If you wanted a hard rock/metal you should have called it that, but you actually called it "Metalheads Song Tournament" so really you got what you asked for SC. My "biased" list was all metal, besides you even said and I quote.

You know what? I really don't care. If it's metal to you, that's fine. I'm not gonna argue. If you don't believe the song is true metal, don't vote for it.
So I did exactly that and voted for who I thought was metal, and if I didn't think they were I disregarded them, as per your instructions.

So telling the truth and being honest is being judgmental? I guess I missed that memo, oh well, I'm dropping out, I don't think I can handle you two. Have fun.

So telling the truth and being honest is being judgmental? I guess I missed that memo, oh well, I'm dropping out, I don't think I can handle you two. Have fun.
In that case...

We're even again.

Oh, lighten up. I wasn't being very serious.