How do I submit a review?

Tools    

I'm sorry to be a bother and if you have the need to, message me and lock this thread. I just felt the need to ask how I submit a review for the User Reviews.

There's no submission process--the mods and I just tag review posts. However, we're a little behind. A big design's coming very soon, and shortly after that we'll be revamping the User Reviews area and catching up on most of the ones we missed.

I do want to give users more control over all this, to the point at which members in good standing can flag their reviews themselves. But that'll probably be a month or two down the line. In the meantime, just post good reviews, and once we've finished things up, we'll tag them.

There's no submission process--the mods and I just tag review posts. However, we're a little behind. A big design's coming very soon, and shortly after that we'll be revamping the User Reviews area and catching up on most of the ones we missed.

I do want to give users more control over all this, to the point at which members in good standing can flag their reviews themselves. But that'll probably be a month or two down the line. In the meantime, just post good reviews, and once we've finished things up, we'll tag them.
Ok, thanks for letting me know