Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Up on Amazon Prime and Hulu. Marty’s geekiest and a total love letter to Samuel Fuller.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Josephine and Men.

Not one positive user review which is a shame as it looks charming so far. I will give it a watch on a chilly Sunday afternoon with my doona, tea and biccy.

I do wish you'd translate to American occasionally @Dani8 lol
What is doona? Biccy a biscuit? -I think we call them cookies here. At least I know what tea is . On the topic I was thinking of rebooting your food thread, but forgot the title name.

I think it's just fine to see a film your instincts tell you will be enjoyable, despite reviews. I can often tell if I 'd appreciate a film despite the reviews- good or bad- missed the boat with 3 Billboards, which turned out to have a plot constructed of wet cardboard. A soggy disappointment for me.

Tonight, after a blissfully warm summer day, I will rewatch a film I reminded myself of after thinking of movies to bring Matt out of his slump.

This cherished little b&w old gem has never gotten the attention I thought it deserved, so guess I'll give it some tlc this evening:
A Thousand Clowns

Having just rewatched the TV show I'm interested to see how you rate this, Fab.,
Whatever Happened To Baby Jane gets a
from me everytime. I must have seen this 10 times over the years and get same enjoyment from it every time.

You asked about the tv series .. you referring to FEUD? That was equally superb... Sarandon and Lange brought this decades long feud between these two Hollywood royal ladies to life. They lived the roles.Our own Judy Davis was also terrific. If they did not win awards for their performances.. then they should have. What did you think of it?

I do wish you'd translate to American occasionally @Dani8 lol
What is doona? Biccy a biscuit? -I think we call them cookies here. At least I know what tea is . On the topic I was thinking of rebooting your food
Google is more fun especially when it's wrong. Doona=duvet. It's like being tucked in a cloud of down feathers. The fluffier the better.

Yes for biccy. It's biscuit. I was going to confuse you further and say Tim Tam.an aussie favourite that is perfect for dunking into hot tea when the biscuit is straight out of the freezer and the chocolate coating is rock hard. The closest comparison I can think of for you is macaroon which is a fad here but I've never tried one..

Yes, use the food thread - it's gone sadly quiet.

Tonight - we just finished watching a pro-pablo Escobar doco about him. There has been a bit of A surge in interest in Pablo this way.

Having just rewatched the TV show I'm interested to see how you rate this, Fab.,
Whatever Happened To Baby Jane gets a
from me everytime. I must have seen this 10 times over the years and get same enjoyment from it every time.

You asked about the tv series .. you referring to FEUD? That was equally superb... Sarandon and Lange brought this decades long feud between these two Hollywood royal ladies to life. They lived the roles.Our own Judy Davis was also terrific. If they did not win awards for their performances.. then they should have. What did you think of it?
Feud is great, isn't it. I finished my binge late last night. Fabulous clothes, and Judy was amazing as usual. I'm a big fan of hers and have been since I was a little girl and saw My Brilliant Career.

the only good thing about this film is Estella warren, she s hot as hell in this, the movie is as generic as it can be, the new trilogy is much much better