Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

La Haine (1995) for the Foreign Language Hall of Fame
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Hi. I have issues with you and I know there are others. You're drove me out, but I'd leave anyway, you may know why. Like I said I'll be on 'till fall,and then really leave for good. Why? If I told, you'd think I'm mad. Remember how you were attacking me practically at each post. I was gonna say you're the worst person I ever met, but this positive reaction made me change my mind. I'm gonna give you another chance. So, HI DANI! We've been through a lot already. Of course you started out of frustration bc I attacked women, but I said what I believe and if you can't live with it, we'll keep on ignoring each other. It was exceptionally painfull since we got off to a such good start. That is not to say I don't love women as well. I love you more than anything.

This reputation thing is killing me. If anyone wonders, I can't do it! There's something wrong. So I dedicate a special rep for you.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hi. I have issues with you and I know there are others. You're drove me out, but I'd leave anyway, you may know why. Like I said I'll be on 'till fall,and then really leave for good. Why? If I told, you'd think I'm mad. Remember how you were attacking me practically at each post. I was gonna say you're the worst person I ever met, but this positive reaction made me change my mind. I'm gonna give you another chance. So, HI DANI! We've been through a lot already. Of course you started out of frustration bc I attacked women, but I said what I believe and if you can't live with it, we'll keep on ignoring each other. It was exceptionally painfull since we got off to a such good start. That is not to say I don't love women as well. I love you more than anything.

This reputation thing is killing me. If anyone wonders, I can't do it! There's something wrong. So I dedicate a special rep for you.

Well that's quite sad and not my memory at all but all the best to you beatle. Ciao.

13th time in a year, and I just saw it few days ago.

I've had 40s obsession sisnce I joined and saw over a 1000! I think I saw all classics already and even some unknown. MoFo got me intoxicated with (old) movies.