Bad Taste

Tools    

I was just wondering if anyone has seen Bad Taste? I have been trying to find it for a while, but of course Blockbuster doesn't carry it. I found it tonight but was unsure if it was worth $15 or not. Is it?

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
I was just wondering if anyone has seen Bad Taste? I have been trying to find it for a while, but of course Blockbuster doesn't carry it. I found it tonight but was unsure if it was worth $15 or not. Is it?
If you like inventive gore, aliens, low-budget horror movies, or all of the above, I'd have to say yes, yes, and yes. I love it.

Curiosity prods me to ask: is this the VHS copy you're thinking of buying? I bought the special edition divid, but it weren't no $15.

I got me a copy of Bad Taste for around $7.50, but it was at a weekend market. I would say 15 dollars is acceptable, a lot of good things are at a round price of 15 dollars, or $499 if you're trying to get a DVD player.

But Bad Taste is a good first effort at a low budget if you want gore related comedy. I enjoyed it more after the initial viewing once I knew what I was in for. Nice effects, great voice dubbing! (That is because they lost all the original recordings! Or something happened to them, oh well).

I don't know what you like or not, but $15 is no dent on your wallet.

Mitch (The true "WOWer of ladies)

Yes it is the DVD, Mary.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Yes it is the DVD, Mary.
Horry cow! Is it the double-disc special edition with the holographic cover? If so, by all means go and buy it now before someone else does. $15 ain't just a deal--it's a steal.

I don't think there's any rush because the store had like 20 copies of it which realy surprised me. Anyways I'm deciding between this and The ADventures of Robin Hood with Eroll Flyn which just came out as well. Also which I have not seen.