Ghost Ship

→ in
Tools    

ok well first of all i must say this is probably the best "horror" movie to come out for a long long LONG time, i luv the way that the people who made this were not afrais to show sum good old gore, the cable slicing the people and the hook in the face were great, ok now that ive got u thinking im a freak i need sum help.

u havta have seen the movie to help me out.......
i need to know the name of the song that was played while Kate(the little girl) was taking the lady on a trip into the past.

the music is so so so so so kool and i must know it

Ok comment on the movie to i want to know wot people think

www.skribbleinteractive.tk

Movie Explorer
I heard that this movie got bad reviews, is it really worth watching? when it came out in the theatres, I was going to see it but I changed my mind.

The King of Horror
I have seen this movie and HELL YEAH it is wroth watching. For any horror fans out there u should see this one its got gore and a very good story along with that

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I've heard bad things for the most part on this film.

Check out Below. It is proven to be awesome.

Ghost Ship is a trip. From the "so called" boat accident at the beginning to the all the horrific action throughout. And the ending was totally unexpected.
Now I have Ghost Ship DVD Screener and there are some scenes that weren't in the theaters. It made the movie even more scarier! Those who haven't seen it, buy it on DVD today!!!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Right, but see Below. It is the stuff.

The Movie is good, but the best thing about it has to be Karl Urban.

Just hope they don't make a sequel

Well Im in the minority here, I thought GHOSTSHIP(4/10) was predicatble, cliched and unimaginitive- give me the Vernon Sewell original anyday.

From its slice and dice opening scene rip off of THE CUBE all the way through to a dull script, lazy acting and downright silly finale this was yet another nail in the coffin of modern horror. (Thank god for the likes of MAY, CABIN FEVER and FRAILTY)

Now Im a massive Gabriel Byrne fan but this has to be his most embarrising movie since END OF DAYS.

PS- I do agree with all those promoting the vastly superior sub chiller BELOW (7.5/10). Darren Aronofskys(Requiem For A Dream) script and David Twohy's (Pitch Black) understated Direction alone make it worth a screening.

Most horror movies are the same in alot of ways. Which makes them horror but my sister told me this movie was not good at all,
I read the reviews myself and did not think anything of it either. Also I think it got one star last time I looked.
Don't quote me wiht that I don't know if that is not true or not. Anyway see you around!JM My rate for this movie is one star!
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I fell asleep through a big chunk of Ghost Ship. It bored me with it's uncreativity and extreme predictability. I liked seeing when the black guy died from falling down the elevator shaft. Finally someone brought an end to his cheesy lines and crappy acting performance... Though he did play dead quite well.

Pirates of The Carribean

The Green Lantern
The opening scene just blow me away. I looked at it with my jaw on the ground. The people just fell in half. Some holding onto each other to keep from falling.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Beware the Moon
http://www.domicilium.com/loganandgl...-ghostship.htm

This has to be one of the crappiest movies released in a long time and I have to totally 100% agree with deckard here.

Frailty was probably the best horror movie I have scene in a long time.

Hmm, well, I guess I should go add it to my list of "crap" movies that you love...

And the song they are playing while Katie is taking her through the past is "My Little Box" by John Frizzell.

This movie had probably the nastiest and coolest opening scene of any horror movie. People's limbs flopping around on the deck like fish out of water was quite a ride. I really like this movie. The idea of a haunted ship hasen't been touched in a long time and this was refreshing. One thing that I didn't like was the fact that we didn't get to see a whole lot of ghosts in it. The only one that really comes to mind is the hot one with her breasts being exposed... Anyway how can you go wrong with a movie who's theme song is by nonother than heavy metalheads Mudvayne???

In Tyler We Trust
Originally Posted by FigNewton
I fell asleep through a big chunk of Ghost Ship. It bored me with it's uncreativity and extreme predictability. I liked seeing when the black guy died from falling down the elevator shaft. Finally someone brought an end to his cheesy lines and crappy acting performance... Though he did play dead quite well.

ummm you spelled caribbean wrong lol.

Ghost Ship was not the best horror film made so far.... i think the Ring was made before or after Ghost Ship cant remember. If you want some good gore watch Kill Bill. Other Wise GhostShip 5/10

i wasnt a very big fan of this movie it was kinda boring and didnt really excite me that much ill give it a 5/10

Originally Posted by BCRichdude88
Anyway how can you go wrong with a movie who's theme song is by nonother than heavy metalheads Mudvayne???

*Very* wrong it seems.
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."