The "What if...?" Game

Tools    

Oh the landing was in fact fake.... *gets punched in the face by Buzz Aldrin*

.... Owwwwwwww WHAT IF I TOOK AWAY YOUR MEDICARE MR. ALDRIN!??!!! HOW ABOUT THAT!!?!!!

What if I hadn't joined this site?

There's a good chance that we'd have little to talk about

What if funkslamdancemaster jay-jay man guy were somebody other than Sabreman79?

we would all be screwed....
what if the dead characters from movies came alive in reality
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Originally Posted by JibberJord
what if the dead characters from movies came alive in reality

what if people has usable wings? like a giant red bull commercial

that would the most coolest thing ever! lol

what if people could become invisible

oh god................................................................................................. .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...............................................

what if I didn't use such an obscene number of periods?

Then I wouldn't be feeling a little woozy at the moment.

What if roses never bloomed ever again.

that would be depressing, and the valentine hubbies would be pissed

what if darth vader came alive and became your best friend

I'd make an aweful lot of money.

What if the earth stopped rotating?

Alot of people would burn up and die

What if Martians invaded the USA?

I'd be hiding under my bed like a frightened little man child.

What if there was no such thing as movies.

I am half agony, half hope.
What if this thread was popular?
Then it would get voted prom king/queen and get a tiara.

What if life was fair?

Johann von Goethe

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Then they're may not be a meaning to life, at least as we know it.

What if pigs could fly? (besides needing to wear armor and helmets)

I am half agony, half hope.

What if pigs could fly? (besides needing to wear armor and helmets)
Then my mom would have to pony up all the crap she said I'd get, "when pigs fly."

What if you had to relive today over and over?

i would have a very boring life...o wait, i already do...

What if the writers strike never ended?

Then there'd be writers who are on strike and writers who weren't and the world would continue to wobble.

What if PimpDaShizzle V2.0 wasn't a pimp in real life.... ?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.