Jumper 2 hint

Tools    

here is a quote from Wikipedia's Jumper(film) page

"Doug Liman has also stated that Rachel Bilson's character will learn how to jump (hinted by David falling unconscious before the jump from the river to the library), just as in Gould's sequel, Reflex."

ok i have watched that scene where David taleports for the first time loads of times and not once did i see him go unconscious. has anyone else?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
If there is going to be a sequel Id be very happy, I loved Jumper

If there is going to be a sequel Id be very happy, I loved Jumper
As of now it is tentatively set to be released sometime in 2011. It will be directed by Doug Liman who directed the original. Although things could change.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
As of now it is tentatively set to be released sometime in 2011. It will be directed by Doug Liman who directed the original. Although things could change.
Awesome fingers crossed this goes ahead

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I really liked Jumper as well. I know that a lot of people hate it, but come on it really does what it's supposed to do in that it is just a plain fun movie to watch.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Very true I was very dubious of watching Jumper firstly, I dont know why I think when I first saw it advertised I thought it was going to be like a Nickelodeon tv movie or a movie just for young teens, but when I picked up a copy for cheap I was very surprised as how good it is

I must respectfully disagree with you gentlemen. I like the premise and felt the film has a) a few cool ideas and b) a few cool sequences. But there are some really inexplicable events in it.

Anyway, I reviewed Jumper about two and a half years back.
, for those who hate clicking on links.

Thank goodness, I wasn't the only one who hated Jumper.

The best thing about the movie was Jamie Bell's performance.. But it was based on a nice concept, but badly executed IMO..
But it could improve with a sequel..

I see this movie on the same level as Twilight.