Teeter_G's Favorite Wrestlers

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Dean Malenko

Malenko has managed to stay in the wrestling business after his retirement by working backstage with the talent in WWE. Malenko was one of the greatest technical wrestlers in the business.

Brian Pillman

One of the most fun guys to watch because of his craziness. In 1997 he was scheduled to fight Dude Love at Badd Blood Pay Per View (WWE), he no-showed so they called the hotel to check on him and were informed then that they found him dead in his hotel room. The same heart disease that killed his father also had taken his life.

Kidman , Mysterio and Pillman was cool !! rep !!

Chris Benoit

Okay. He killed his entire family and himself. But the argument can be made that it was because of his brain pan being messed up because of all the concussions from wrestling. Either way, say what you will, Benoit was one of the best, if not the best, technical wrestler of his time.

Hurricane/Shane Helms/Gregory Helms

My favorite character from him was the Hurricane. You can tell that this guy is HUGE in to super hero's even if you can't see his Green Lantern tattoo...High flyer like crazy, Helms is a very talented man.

Mr. Pefect was/is my favourite wrestler of all time and managed by the greatest manager of all time. They were a great double act. 'Flying' Brian Pillman was wonderful to watch, too.

That is pretty surprising HK. He was great just not the sort of person you usually hear is a favourite. He had a great match with Bret Hart at one of the old Wrestlemanias I own.

I loved his matches with Bret Hart. The Intercontinental bout at Summerslam (I think it was) was fantastic. He was so good on the mic, too and being paired with The Brain was an unbeatable combination for me.

Great start so far! I'm not a fan of Del Rio though. I remember Billy Kidman when watching WCW as a kid, he was the first one I saw to regularly do the shooting star press and it was an amazing move at the time.

Both the American Wolves and Young Bucks are both tag-teams I'm not huge fans of, but I've seen them put on some pretty great matches, so plus rep for them.

Unfortunately I've never really seen a whole lot of Brian Pillman to really say if I like him or not. The only time I really saw him was that crazy segment with Stone Cold where a gun was involved.

Tyson Kidd

After several years of doing his due diligence, Kidd has finally gotten on the main roster. Trained in the infamous Hart dungeon, Kidd is the best of the best. I just wish that WWE would give him the push that he deserves.

+rep for Pipper , Benoit , Hurricane Helms , The Young Bucks (especially them) and Brian Kendrick is cool.