forgot the nane of the movie need help :) and i`m not remembers the

Tools    

if any one know the name of the movie , it a good movie
script: it about boy and a girl that Grow up together and the boy family died so is uncle
take him Under protection and he tell him that he does not know about any thing but the one thing he know is Women ! so he teach him how to start on Womens , so after a while he came back and in the end of the movie he and the girl from the chaildwod been together
i remember at the movie ther is a part that is uncle died and no one came to the Funeral

any one knows what movies name is?
the uncle at the movie as a open roof car

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
the uncle at the movie as a open roof car
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

no this is not my girl... i check the trailer

when the boy came back he become master with the ladyes

There is a scene that the boy come to a party and give some one Cassette

It sounds a little like The Great Gatsby, but it wasn't the guy's uncle. But he did have an open-roof car, was a ladies man and no one came to his funeral.

Probably not it, but throwing it out there. I've only seen the newest one with DiCaprio, so I can't speak for how the previous films were done.

Join Ben and Adam live every Sunday night 6pm EST on http://mixlr.com/next-level-radio/
www.nextlevelradioonline.com
Twitter: @NXTLevelRadio
Facebook.com/nextlevelradioonline

it`s not The Great Gatsby i realy want to see that movie again but i dont remember the actors LOL

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Sounds a bit like The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (2009) - I know the Uncle drove a "Open Roof Car", but I don't know if I would call it a good movie......

thats the movie!!! thanks!