Transformers 22" tires

Tools    

Daniel
Is there dialog about 22" custom tires on a pickup truck in the Transformers movies?

Daniel
Looks like Kirby Firestone is the only place that carries replacements.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Wait.
You came to a movie forum to research actual custom wheels for a truck? That's CRAZY!!! But kind of awesome in a weirdly thorough way!

Good luck with your search. I expect pics if you ever find them!

Daniel
I was curious to see if the Youtube movie still matches the script - it doesn't.

I was curious to see if the Youtube movie still matches the script - it doesn't.
What's that got to do with who "carries replacements"?

Also, what's the "YouTube movie"? You mean a clip of the movie which happens to be on YouTube?

Daniel
You can rent or buy the whole movie for Youtube watching.

It doesn't have anything to do with who carries replacements. Custom tire size is something I noticed when I looked into custom pickup trucks on the web. It's some commentary I hoped to add to the Youtube version of the movie. Mystery Science Theater 3000 style commentary.

You can rent or buy the whole movie for Youtube watching.
Sure, but the movie is just the movie regardless of who sells it, right? I assume the "YouTube movie" is the same movie on Amazon or Google Play or anywhere else?

It doesn't have anything to do with who carries replacements.
Er, you said this, is why I mentioned it:

Looks like Kirby Firestone is the only place that carries replacements.
It sounds like you were just kinda talking to yourself.

Daniel
Sure, but the movie is just the movie regardless of who sells it, right? I assume the "YouTube movie" is the same movie on Amazon or Google Play or anywhere else?

Er, you said this, is why I mentioned it:

It sounds like you were just kinda talking to yourself.
The edit on Youtube is not necessarily the same as everywhere else. DVDEmpire sells "ultraviolet" versions. Is that a longer edit? Or is it some ability to see the actresses underwear with 3D glasses or something?

I was talking to myself.

The edit on Youtube is not necessarily the same as everywhere else.
It's generally the same unless denoted otherwise. Regardless, the phrase "YouTube movie" would be taken by most to just mean "a video on YouTube."

DVDEmpire sells "ultraviolet" versions. Is that a longer edit? Or is it some ability to see the actresses underwear with 3D glasses or something?
Nope. The answer can just be Googled, but: Ultraviolet movies come with a digital copy you can save in the cloud in addition to the physical disc.

I was talking to myself.
Yeah, so obviously that's the source of the confusion here, since talking to yourself in real life is often reflexive or accidental, but posting to a forum requires a deliberate effort and intentionality that would seem to preclude that.

Yeah, who knows. This user has created a lot of strange threads and not always answered follow-ups about what they were really looking for.
Agreed with you .. lol