If i remember correctly it is a UK film. My memory of the movie is very vague and what i do remember of it, is sexual in nature. So i dont mean to offend. but one of the scenes were, a boyfriend and girlfriend went to this house where about 5 or 6 guys were of the same drug dealing gang were. The couple i believe argued about the pricing and they didnt like that. So the main guy decided to take advantage of the guys girlfriend while the other members beat the boyfriend up.The girl resisted the drug dealer as he was sitting on a couch and he said if you dont do it right i will throw you through that plate glass window. As the girl was giving oral one of his friends took out a camera. This was just one specific scene. I know there was one man trying to kill the entire drug dealing gang. I also remember that the title when i had looked it up was the same exact name as another very good movie. They had planned on making a sequel to the title i cannot remember. The main character was a white male. The movie is not very old, maybe somewhere around 2007 to 2014. Thank you for any help