Help Identifying Film Scene - Antagonist Taunts Helpless Man with Seve

Tools    

Hello everyone,

I'm seeking your assistance in identifying a film based on a specific scene that has been haunting my memory. In this gory and unsettling moment, an antagonist is surrounded by a macabre environment filled with various body parts. The scene intensifies when the antagonist spots a helpless man lying on the ground and proceeds to torment him with a severed hand.

What struck me about this scene is the antagonist's taunting behaviour. After casually asking the man, "Want a hand?", the phrase takes on a dual meaning. Typically, when you ask someone if they need a hand, it signifies offering assistance. However, in this disturbing context, the antagonist proceeds to throw a severed hand at the man, intertwining the question with a literal interpretation.

Regrettably, I have limited details beyond this scene, but I'm hoping that someone among you may recognise these elements and help me uncover the film's title. If you have any recollection of a film featuring a similar scene or any suggestions on where I might find further information, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you sincerely for your time and any contributions you can provide in solving this cinematic mystery.

Best regards,
SplendidFault