Animal stories, photos, movies, books. Feel good stuff.

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This is how I feel when my hairdresser washes my hair and gives me a scalp massage

My lab is getting bigger and she can't stay inside my house due to my children. I'm looking for a perfect dog house which I can put outside so that my lab can stay there.

My lab is getting bigger and she can't stay inside my house due to my children. I'm looking for a perfect dog house which I can put outside so that my lab can stay there.
Photos required. I grew up with labs. Great dogs.

For the lab who has everything

Or you could go full on hollywood dog

I need that mini swimming pool! Like, right now.

I need that mini swimming pool! Like, right now.
I need the fire hydrant.

I need the fire hydrant.
I also need the brick giant bottle, and the bat sign on the wall. Hey, can I also have the dog while I'm at it?

I also need the brick giant bottle, and the bat sign on the wall. Hey, can I also have the dog while I'm at it?
LOL. I have a demented pug you can have. I'll even toss in her winter wardrobe and all beds.

Can you take your dead animal stories elsewhere please. What part of my OP did you not understand! This is the feelgood thread, not the I wanna make everyone else as miserable thread. Thank you.

Does anyone have a mini pig?

Sometimes things will go off topic, i don't like animal cruelty so i don't come onto this thread much incase there are pics that i don't wanna see, but when people try to help injured/sick animals then i applaud them and like to share a similar experience.

Sometimes things will go off topic, i don't like animal cruelty so i don't come onto this thread much incase there are pics that i don't wanna see, but when people try to help injured/sick animals then i applaud them and like to share a similar experience.
This is a feel good thread, not an animal cruelty or dead animals thread. It's quite clear in the title and OP. Not sure how many times it has to be explained. If you want to applaud people who help animals then right now during Irma is a good place to start.

This is a feel good thread, not an animal cruelty or dead animals thread. It's quite clear in the title and OP. Not sure how many times it has to be explained. If you want to applaud people who help animals then right now during Irma is a good place to start.

I agree with Stirchley, you come across too strong at times!

Oh for goodness sake. I politely asked a number of times to keep dead animals and cruelty out of it. If you are incapable of doing that, take it elsewhere and start your own. How hard is this??? Either contribute to feel good animal stories or go back to the game subforum. Far out. If i want animal abuse and dead animals I'll find it soon enough with the idiots on facebook.

Oh for goodness sake. I politely asked a number of times to keep dead animals and cruelty out of it. If you are incapable of doing that, take it elsewhere and start your own. How hard is this??? Either contribute to feel good animal stories or go back to the game subforum. Far out. If i want animal abuse and dead animals I'll find it soon enough with the idiots on facebook.
Well you haven't asked me before Dani, this is the first time i've seen your msg about not posting about dead animals, you came across almost shouting at the 3 that made comments about about helping dead animals, and i will stick to the games forum!

Well you haven't asked me before Dani, this is the first time i've seen your msg about not posting about dead animals, you came across almost shouting at the 3 that made comments about about helping dead animals, and i will stick to the games forum!
I dont even know what you're talking about.

OK have fun, and I'll continue with my thread for feel good stories.

I dont even know what you're talking about.

OK have fun, and I'll continue with my thread for feel good stories.
Lol! 😆

Woah how amazing. I love mountain gorillas. Baby gorilla being released from a snare and the group were getting aggressive.

The team reached the group at 1:20pm in the Buchuchu area of the park and found subadult female Buzara carrying baby Mayani on her back. She was sticking close to silverback Bukima, and finally settled down next to the group leader, placing Mayani between them. Dr. Martin began to prepare the anesthesia dart while Dr. Eddy organized the protection team. Once the team was ready, Dr. Martin darted Mayani with the sedative to begin the intervention, prompting the males of the group to full alert.

There are four silverbacks in Rugendo group, so Drs. Eddy and Martin were concerned about the safety of this intervention: silverbacks can become aggressive if they suspect that a group member is in danger. Typically, trackers will form a circle around our field veterinarians to protect them from the other group members while they administer medical treatment. But in this particular intervention, the trackers had some help: when the silverbacks of the group became agitated at the onset of the intervention, dominant silverback Bukima began pacing back and forth between the other silverbacks and the intervention team, vocalizing to calm his group members. He continued to block his group members from approaching the intervention team throughout the entire time Drs. Eddy and Martin worked – a remarkable observation that our field team has never experienced before.
Well done to Virunga national park rangers, Gorilla doctors, and hero of the day, Bukima.

My hero, for sure. Every clinic should have a resident Bukima!

My hero, for sure. Every clinic should have a resident Bukima!
Wasnt that amazing. I saw them in Zaire. Such amazing animals.

Buggy eyes