Travel bucket lists, memories and more.

Tools    

Fabulous soup but the staff werent rude enough LOL.
Believe it or not, Seinfeld left me cold. Ditto Friends.

Epic!
Never seen a whale in my life, it's on my bucket list.

The closest I came to it is playing with dolphin.
Once I traveled to a sea town, where there was an ocean institute. The guys in the institute knew my parents, so they let me feed and play with the dolphins. I caress their beaks and heads, they were quite playful fish-shaped guys

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Epic!
Never seen a whale in my life, it's on my bucket list.

The closest I came to it is playing with dolphin.
Once I traveled to a sea town, where there was an ocean institute. The guys in the institute knew my parents, so they let me feed and play with the dolphins. I caress their beaks and heads, they were quite playful fish-shaped guys
I was taken out by a police patrol and 2 whales were breaching. I screamed HOLD ME BACK I'M GOING IN. They handcuffed me for the rest of the trip. It was amazing. Beautiful creatures.

Wanted to share a few of my fav pics of my trip to Burma a couple of years ago. Probably the most photogenic country in the world.

Gorgeous, LWG. I havent been yet but it's on my list.

Reading list time. For anyone wanting to read up on the situation in Israel-Palestine, or visit, this could be interesting holiday or armchair reading

https://www.bookwitty.com/reading_li...rael-palestine

Tips for travelling during Ramadan which is just around the corner. Pretty easy to manage but planning ahead is a good idea. As for not being able to buy booze during this festival, not always correct. I recall drinking beer in Muslim majority areas during Ramadan - just not during the day.

http://www.sbs.com.au/food/article/2...during-ramadan

Looks amazing. Enjoy!
It's actually too crowded for me so I just look at photos and videos. Super popular tourist attraction and you can only take public transport in. Going to be a lot more people this year because of upped security.

Himalaya... one of the dreams that I know I can never achieve. Because, first, I'm a frigophobia, secondly, I'm an acrophobia

I said I'd spam you guys with my Istanbul photos.

You don't have to get cold in the Himalaya, El. And you dont have to stand on a rooftop. Lovely photos of Istanbul, though.

The place I want most to visit is England. I'd live there, but Wifey would rather stay States-side as opposed to moving overseas.
These days, unfortunately, it's not so easy to emigrate to England. And it's definitely not easy to emigrate to America.

I don't actually wear pants.
These days, unfortunately, it's not so easy to emigrate to England. And it's definitely not easy to emigrate to America.
Dang. I will visit it some day, but I can't really live there, anyway. It looks like a better place than America, too.

Dang. I will visit it some day, but I can't really live there, anyway. It looks like a better place than America, too.
Too wet for me. If we had to expatriate ourselves I would live in Ecuador. But only if Julian Assange doesn't end up there.

It looks like a better place than America, too.
LOL. I thought the opposite when I left England 40 years ago.