Would you rather..game

Tools    

Live through another February. Hate going to the dentist though root canal wasn’t as bad as i thought it would be. Even though I cried hysterically when I met the root canal guy.

Would you rather be thin or a little pudgy?

I m due for a possible root canal myself. Dentist is not sure - won ' t know til I ' m there. Probably just saying that to get me in the chair.

Thin.

Here's a more pleasant one

Would you rather date Paul McCartney or Harrison Ford?

P.S. Or for the men( I can only name actresses who men I know have said they like);

Would you rather date Sandra Bullock or Zooey Dachenal?

I m due for a possible root canal myself. Dentist is not sure - won ' t know til I ' m there. Probably just saying that to get me in the chair.

Thin.

Here's a more pleasant one

Would you rather date Paul McCartney or Harrison Ford?
That happened to me. Neither I nor dentist were sure. Went off to root canal guy (same guy as before). He tried hard to convince me (and himself?) that I needed another root canal. I didn’t buy it & left. Never had a problem since with that tooth. Still had to pay his $250 consultation though.

Harrison Ford? Never. Always been a Paul girl. Always will be.

Bunnies, of course. Oodles of cute bunnies. Of course if you have even just 2 cute bunnies - you're gonna wind up with oodles, as they found out in Australia.

Would you rather take a trip through a time machine or a transporter (like in Star Trek)?

Most interesting man in the world
Id use a "time machine" to go to a "time" where they have transporters and use a "transporter"
Id then be put into a million pieces like this

Would you rather eat 8 oz of whole cashews or 12 oz of teriyaki beef jerky?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	11111111.png
Views:	99
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	41430  

Cashews since I’m a vegetarian. In fact, I just ate some.

Would you rather eat pizza or stew?

No difference to me; I like them both. Yum.

Would you rather go to a museum or a concert?

Most interesting man in the world
it depends on what kind of museum it was or concert..
most likely a museum... a dinosaur one or art probably

Would you rather drive a jetski on a track and do all kinds of
tricks/stunts,jump off ramps etc or drive a snowmobile in the same fashion but on snow?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
A play. Girl on girl action.

Would you rather eat your own poo, or poo of the person you love the most?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Tacky vulgar question.
Yep, pretty loutish, I admit.

Let me change it, then:

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Deaf

Would you rather be stuck on a long car trip listening to classic rock or country & western music?

Classic rock.

Would you rather watch movies non-stop for 24 hours, or work non-stop for 24 hours?

Yes, but that'd be my kind of question because I've only played this game against teenage boys who want to flex their gross-out powers.
Nasty. Very squeamish, that’s me.