Need help with the title of this movie

Tools    

I have a question and i pray someone can help. The information may be vague, but hopefully it will trigger someones memory. When i was a little girl back in the 50's i saw a movie with my mother. For some reason i think cary grant was in it. Here goes. This man and woman, both married to other people met on an island. They started having an affair and would meet at the island every year. (no it isn't 'same time next year with alan alda and gina rawlings). He has a son and she has a daughter who meet on the island. They fall in love also. Their parent's die on the island, and the childred bury them together on the island and send the coffins filled with sand back to the prospective spouses. Does any one know the name of this movie?

Are you fairly sure it was a Cary Grant movie. I know most of them and I don't remember the one you have described. Here is a link to all the Cary Grant movies. I looked at some but did not have any luck. Enough research on this link should rule out or confirm Cary Grant. Good luck.

http://www.allmovie.com/artist/cary-...04/filmography

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The main movie I remember Cary Grant on an island is Father Goose. His wife gets stranded on an island in My Favorite Wife. I'd say that it's not a Cary Grant movie.