The best SNL Performances

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
Im sorry if this has been posted before. What in your opinion are some of the best performances SNL has seen. Im trying to think of mine but im interested to know whats your's are.

Some of my favorites are Steve Martin as a "wild and crazy guy", Will Ferrel as Dubya, and Darrell Hammond as Clinton.

For a single character, I was always amazed at how Julia Sweeney could make "Pat" work.

In terms of an entire sketch, maybe the classic "Bass-o-Matic" infomercials.
What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless, but disastrous... - Thomas Merton

lol i always loved the the burt reynolds and sean connery in the celebrity jeopardy

May The Forks be With Us
Celebrity Jeopardy is the best. I also love Christopher Walken and the Continental and Adam Sandler and Cajun Man. Will Ferrel is great, when he did that Cow Bell Song with Walken being the producer guy, that was classic.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
... I also love Christopher Walken and the Continental ...
I was going to say that one. But then, I'm 38. And if you're really 14, which I could swear you said you are... then that was before you were born. So... how did you come to see that?

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
"RICK RICK RICK RICK I'd be a professional Price Is Right contestant and I'd say ONE DOLLAR BOB!"

"RICK RICK RICK I did a cartwheel, and I landed on a bee and it stung me and my hand got big and I was like please don't kill me monster hand I want to live to see my grandchildren!"

Amy Poehler rocks.

And Mango kicks ass too, along with Mr. Peepers.

Annnndd the Trebeck/Connery ones kicked ass too.

"I'll take titties for 500, Alex" "That's titles, Sean"