SnuffStuff's Top 10 Weird Non-Animated Fairy Tales (for adults)

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Is Werckmeister Harmonies going to make the first place? I mean, the whale was really big, enormous, such a majestic creature.

From Passolini I've only seen The Gospel According to St. Matthew and Teorema but I didn't find them too kinky if you ask me. The naked man on the desert wasn't an ordinary thing, though.

Just change the title to more appropriate one. 'Weird boner producers' might be funny, but it surely will keep the people off your list. Or perhaps, they will want to see it due to the unusual title?

I was joking but now I might really make one. Must take some time to think of some entries.
Shiiiieeeet jim. If you do make that list, I have a feelers our next two lists will share some similarities.

21 at the time of watching it. I think she was 16 or something along those lines, though she looks older in the film.
She's 13 in the film. She doesn't look older. Well, not that much older, anyway. Although possible, what would be the point of her being/looking older than 16, when the film is about the onset of puberty?

Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders is up there with Picnic At Hanging Rock in terms of a dream-like, ethereal atmosphere. I don't care for fairytales, but anyone who can recommend something as atmospheric as this, I'd be prepared to give it go.

This list is a bit labored and obvious.
It sure is.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."