May I ask for your prayers

Tools    

I hope he is doing well and I wish you and him the best! I'll pray for you too.
Hello, Rauldc14

Thankies for the wishes and prayers! He's doing well now, cracking jokes and hasn't lost any of that Boston charm that I fell in love with. God Bless!

That's great news. Pleased to hear that everything's working out and that he's well on the road to recovery.
Thanks, Honeykid! means a lot.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hi, Newt,

Thank you for your message! Its very heartwarming to know that MoFo peeps look out for each other; and yes, we are all okay after the 6.2 earthquake that hit the metro. God bless...
Your more than welcome Maxine im just glad he has pulled through and is cracking Jokes and all thats awesome news Thank god you all are ok after that earthquake I cant imagine how terrifiying it must be.

Your more than welcome Maxine im just glad he has pulled through and is cracking Jokes and all thats awesome news Thank god you all are ok after that earthquake I cant imagine how terrifiying it must be.
Quite a bit, considering we were on the fourth floor of the office when the earthquake hit. By the time the third wave of the tremor started again, we were up and outta there in a flash. Glad everything's okay now. Thanks again n3wt.