Cinema question contest game

Tools    

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Which 80's Pop Star Interpreted the Scarecrow in a weird Version of Wizard of Oz?

Answered: Claireofthemoon

Here's the point
Hey Fredrick:2
Holden Pike:2
John-Connor:1

(Look up 7 question unanswered more are coming)

Must be Michael Jackson.
Yes in the Wiz 1978
1 point for you.

Here's the point

(Look up 7 question unanswered more are coming)
Claireofthemoon:1

6 question left... Good luck

In which movie you can see this car crash?

Answered: gbgoodies

In 1969 movie Italian Job protagonist escaped with Mini Cooper car, in which popular 80's tv series they used the same footage?

In most of american's movies which numbers are usually use for the 3 first digits of a phone number?

Ansewred: Mesmerized

Or could it be these 3 digits:
Good guess but at this time 777 must be the whole phone number. Remind me an anecdote last years i bought a 1903 piano and when i looked inside i found a piano tuner number and it has only 2 digits!!!

Claireofthemoon:1
Mesmerized:1

In the Sorcerer's Apprentice 2010, Merlin has 3 apprentice but one apprentice betrayed him. Which one?

In the movie Seed Of Chucky, Tiffany and Chucky named their son Glen, that refers to which movie?
Clue: it's a 1953 movie

Clue: there's other creatures from the same movie

Which movie staring Louis Hayward is based On an Agatha Christie's book?
Clue: the book is "Ten Little Indians"

Which movie staring John Wayne leading a wagon train to california is considered lost?
Clue: There's also a 1959 movie, a 1939 movie serial and a 1976 tv series with the same title.