CSI: New York

Tools    

I love 35mm ^_^
Listen up CSI fans-there is yet another spin off coming. CSI: New York. It stars that chick from Providence(although now I forget her name). I am hoping that with every new spin off that comes out the quality is maintained in the original. Because in my eye-Grissom is the best.

Whats next for Bruckhemeir? Well besides Pirates 2, maybe CSI: Toronto....CSI: Houston?? Any ideas?

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by FilmStudent2004
Listen up CSI fans-there is yet another spin off coming. CSI: New York. It stars that chick from Providence(although now I forget her name). I am hoping that with every new spin off that comes out the quality is maintained in the original. Because in my eye-Grissom is the best.

Whats next for Bruckhemeir? Well besides Pirates 2, maybe CSI: Toronto....CSI: Houston?? Any ideas?

This would be interesting to see, I admit I don't like CSI maimi as much as I do VEGAS but hey to each his own. I think NY is a good idea because NY/Maimi/ LV all have their own city seterotypes that is very different from the other two.

I'm predicting that CSI NY will have a lot of science involving guns and the science behind bullet trajectory and all.

I love 35mm ^_^
Former Providence star Melina Kanakaredes will star opposite Gary Sinise in CBS' latest CSI spinoff, CSI: New York, says The Hollywood Reporter

Kanakaredes and Sinise will play forensic investigators working in the Big Apple. CBS plans to introduce the characters in this season's second-to-last episode of CSI: Miami with a story line that involves the Miami forensic crew traveling to New York to investigate a case.

Vanessa Ferlito and Carmine Giovinazzo also star in "New York".

The Hollywood Reporter says Gary Sinise has now signed on the dotted line to star in CBS' CSI: New York, his first foray into series television. Sinise will play a crime-scene investigator who leads a team of crime scene investigators in the Big Apple.

The characters from "New York" will be introduced in an episode of CSI: Miami in May that will see Lt. Horatio Caine (David Caruso go to New York as part of a murder investigation.

In related news, the CSI Files fansite tells us they have posted more possible plot details from the episode