Margot Robbie

Tools    

Reddit thread with people debating about her skin and apparent ageing.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
I will definitely NOT going to see something as stupid and extremely ludicrous as BARBIE (and i have no clue, when i will ever watch something as uninteresting and boring as OPPENHEIMER).

But i love to see Margot! Good woman!

I will definitely NOT going to see something as stupid and extremely ludicrous as BARBIE (and i have no clue, when i will ever watch something as uninteresting and boring as OPPENHEIMER).

But i love to see Margot! Good woman!
It’s odd how people can tell if a movie is “extremely ludicrous” or “uninteresting and boring” without actually seeing the movie.

It’s odd how people can tell if a movie is “extremely ludicrous” or “uninteresting and boring” without actually seeing the movie.
I'd say it was relatively easy if you know what you do and don't like. Knowing, however, can only be done by having seen it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Here's Margot Robbie with no makeup:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Robbie made a really smart, incredibly lucrative deal when she signed on for Barbie....

‐----‐-------------------------------

Margot Robbie is About to Make an Obscene Amount of Money Off of Barbie
The ancient adage proves true: Life in plastic really is fantastic

AV Club
By Matt Schimkowitz

Margot Robbie is about to have more in common with Monoply’s “Rich Uncle” Pennybags than her plastic alter ego. As Barbie continues to lay waste to box office expectations, Robbie stands to make enough to buy an original Earring Magic Ken. In fact, she could buy about 222,000 Earring Magic Kens. Per Variety, Robbie will reportedly make $50 million off the billion-dollar grossing Barbie. The payday will be in salary and box office grosses, making her this generation’s Jack Nicholson, who made so much money on the backend of Batman that he was willing to wear a Batman pin in interviews for the DVD. Though he got some of the merchandising profits, as well—pray that Robbie got some of that “I am Kenough” sweatshirt money.

Robbie deserves a lot of credit for the film’s success on many fronts. First of all, she wasn’t only an actor in the film. Technically, she was brought on as a producer before slipping seamlessly in and out of her extremely high arches, and it was Robbie who reportedly convinced Greta Gerwig to take the trip to Barbie Land. Robbie didn’t necessarily want to play Barbie—she thought Gal Gadot would bring the right amount of “dorky” energy to the role. For her part, Gadot was “touched” by Robbie’s comments.

All that’s to say, Barbie is a massive success for Margot Robbie, a two-time Oscar nominee who, for some reason, ended up in a steady stream of flops between Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood and Barbie. After the much-ballyhooed Amsterdam and Babylon, Robbie is finally the movie star many expected her to become. One doesn’t play Harley Quinn and Tarzan’s Jane in the same summer unless that person has some serious juice. Moreover, it’s quite a turnaround from last December when “the internet” decided she was “box office poison.”

Let that be a lesson to us all: When in our flop eras, a big-fat Barbie payday could be around the corner.

------------------------------------------------
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Congratulations to Margot Robbie and Greta Gerwig. This seems to have been kind of a passion project for Robbie, and I always like to see those films that people have put their heart and soul into succeed. This film actually has never looked good to me. I have seen many of the trailers and just don't get the appeal, but I think this film is just not made for someone like me, and I'm ok with that. I think you might have to pay me to see "Barbie," but I'm still happy for her. I'm surprised that the film has done as well as it has, but like I said yesterday, some films just catch on, and which ones catch fire with audiences, and why, is sometimes not predictable. For a film about a toy, that has no real previous story to build a film around, to have done this well, is very impressive.

Reminds me of that old joke from this great YouTube channel I saw with fake beauty tips:

"I transformed this shirt into a dress by not wearing pants!"