What was the movie that made you love movies?

Tools    

Always loved watching movies. But I'd say the movie that made me go on a journey to start watching movies from other era's than my own was 12 angry men.

Before that the only black and white era movies I'd seen were Laurel and Hardy movies and the old Frankenstein movies.

So now my recommendation starting movie for anyone who wants to get into classic movies from the past is to start with 12 angry men. I don't think you could fail with that. It was a great starting point for me.

Always loved watching movies. But I'd say the movie that made me go on a journey to start watching movies from other era's than my own was 12 angry men.

Before that the only black and white era movies I'd seen were Laurel and Hardy movies and the old Frankenstein movies.

So now my recommendation starting movie for anyone who wants to get into classic movies from the past is to start with 12 angry men. I don't think you could fail with that. It was a great starting point for me.
@Citizen Rules will like this post!

P.S. I'm working on a semi-biography dealing with Citizen Rules's feelings toward the movie 12 Angry Men (1957). It's going to be called 1 Angry Man.