Did anyone like "The Happening" or "Highlander 2"?

Tools    

Ok. So there are people that like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. There are people that like Halloween III Season of the Witch. I'm wondering if no matter how awful a movie is, is there someone out there that likes it. I'm trying to find a movie absolutely no-bod-y enjoyed, nobody.

Is there anyone here that liked "The Happening" or "Highlander 2"? Are these films universally loathed? Is there a line on what absolutely positively sucks?!

If anyone likes either of these movies then I am going to immediately write a screenplay..I'm serious.

I have nothing against Temple of Doom - although my favorite part is the opening with the Chinese gangsters.

The Happening was fairly intriguing for most of the movie - as it's just one of those "what's going on? and why's this happening?" type movies - sadly, it moves slowly and suffers from a silly explanation that had potential if handled differently, but it kind of fell apart.

Highlander II's problem is that it negated everything from the brilliant Highlander (1986)! I don't remember much of it, but wonder if it could stand on its own as a film for anyone who never saw the original Highlander? (My guess is... I doubt it.) Why they decided to change the entire premise for a sequel is beyond me.

I didn't think The Happening was all that bad. Still wouldn't admit to liking it. Highlander II: (ahem) The Quickening has a built in excuse of sorts because of all the parties that ended up interfering. So it's kind of low hanging fruit and not a worthwhile target for ridicule.

I know The Happening wasn't the best movie ever, but I enjoyed it. It was unique and campy fun.

The Happening is Shyamalans second best movie...which doesn't say much, because he's terrible, but it's way better than what he usually does.

Comprehensive Ranking of Shyamalans movies:

1) Unbreakable
2) The Happening
3) Dirty Diaper shoved in kids face
4) Who cares

Also, Halloween 3 is way better than all of these.

Don't go by me. I really liked Signs. I don't genuflect before and after watching it. It's not a masterpiece but I do find myself revisiting it often.

Zeist! It's what plants crave.