The Summer Madness Song Tournament

Tools    

You have chosen...

....wisely.
I have always loved "The Heat is On."

"The Downeaster Alexa" -- I like it mostly for the music video. The song's not bad. I helped it get here to the finals. But I couldn't listen to the song on repeat.

Anybody want another short, themed Song Tournament ran by me? I don't have an idea of what to do. Do you?

I'm not sure I want to do another one, though. It may be break time.

Anybody want another short, themed Song Tournament ran by me? I don't have an idea of what to do. Do you?

Liek your last post said.."repeatability".

Maybe a tournament of most repeatable song..desert island type of thing?

Do One more as fast as these go. It take no longer then one more week at best. You can call it um Why dont you do a tournament around 80s music but can use any song but has too be done in the 80s. Or do a tournament about Guilty Pleasure Song Tournament.

Why dont you do a tournament around 80s music but can use any song but has too be done in the 80s.
I did think about doing basically '80s Song Tournament II, but, I dunno. We always hear '80s music. I mean, this final two is basically '80s!

Maybe if there was some kind of other spin on it........

You know how Chypmunk did an "Across the Decades" tournament?

We could do a tournament where everyone takes a specific year -- and you only pick songs that were released that year.

Thoughts?

I did think about doing basically '80s Song Tournament II, but, I dunno. We always hear '80s music. I mean, this final two is basically '80s!

What about Desert Island 80's Tunes from Movies?

What about Desert Island 80's Tunes from Movies?
Desert Island? I did think about doing some kind of movie theme, too.

Killer, I'm in

Desert Island? I did think about doing some kind of movie theme, too.
I liked your idea derived from Chypmunk better...the desert island thing was in relation to if you only had one song for the rest of your life..that would be a gloomy donkey tail as a twist though, right?

I liked your idea derived from Chypmunk better...the desert island thing was in relation to if you only had one song for the rest of your life..that would be a gloomy donkey tail as a twist though, right?
Well, you would need 8 songs for the rest of your life. That doesn't really excite me, though. I do like the idea of everyone picking a year. Like, if you had 1994, you could only nominate songs from the year 1994.

Well How About 90s then . There is allot of 90s songs in Rock Country and Pop and so on.

The Heat is On
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

THE WINNER OF
THE SUMMER MADNESS
SONG TOURNAMENT

"THE HEAT IS ON"

Performed by
GLENN FREY

Nominated by
DOOLALLYFRANK

CONGRATULATIONS!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Glenn.jpg