Would anyone know the name to this movie?

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
I saw it sometime between Janurary 1988 to about June 1991 (it was weekend, daytime).

I think it was about these street guys. All I can remember is that at one point, they were at a bank of payphones (I think this scene took place in an outside area where it was overcast/daytime).
Anyway, for whatever reason, one of them swallows a coin. During this scene, there of course were the sounds of coins being deposited in the phones and also some light phone chimes in the background.

Then later, (for whatever reason) the guys were running underground in the sewers. They climbed up to a manhole and tried opening it to escape. All the while, the one who swallowed the coin was coughing/choking badly.

i dunno man i wish i could help.you could always go to suncoast or borders and ask the employees there,they usually know there stuff.

im having the same crisis with this british comedy from the '70s about a indian man that moves to england and pretends to be a doctor.

good luck bro