Movie w/ Human Xylophone

Tools    

Ok, so it's been a long time since I watched this one. I'm 30 and I still remember it from when I was a kid. I can only remember some small parts though and would like to watch the movie again. If I remember correctly it was a comical almost medieval type movie but had guns in it.

The parts I remember:

1. It had a human xylophone machine a bunch of slaves in cages and when the gear was turned it poked them with spears, but it was comical, not serious. They let out yelps or screams and this amused someone.

2. It had a guy who ran super fast, like the flash and at some point in the movie someone had shot a bullet at his friend and so he ran after the bullet to stop it and the bullet kept bouncing off of spears and random pieces of armor.

Anyone have any ideas what movie I'm talking about? I'd love to watch it again but for the life of me can't remember and couldn't find it in numerous google searches.

Sounds like: The Adventures of Baron Munchausen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adv...ron_Munchausen

Someone shoots at the Baron and Eric Idle runs after the bullet, catches up to it and finds it too hot to hold so has to instead deflect it, causing it to eventually hit the shooter.

A fun film.