Movie Releases Pushed Back Chat Due To Coronavirus

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
As title says.

Just/only a suggestion as its not film specific to help quick checks please put in Bold name of film.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't follow the movie releases that are delayed, but I few TV shows recently got suspended due to positive Covid tests.

The Good Doctor recently announced that actors Richard Schiff and his wife, actress Sheila Kelley, both tested positive on Election Day, however they are reworking the schedule to work around their absence until they can return to the show.

Chicago Fire was just suspended a few days ago due to several members of the production team testing positive.

Chicago Fire was just suspended a few days ago due to several members of the production team testing positive.

Shame about the suspension, however I didn't realise they were filming which is great news!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Shame about the suspension, however I didn't realize they were filming which is great news!

The new season of "Chicago Fire" already started. Two episodes have already aired in the last two weeks.