Need horror suggestions!!!!!!

Tools    

that's what she said...
I am a huge horror fan (as you all may already know) but I feel like I am running out of good horror movies to watch!! If you can give me ideas of horror movies to watch hopefully a good one that I havn't seen yet will be listed. Or maybe one I havn't seen in a while and forgot about it will pop up. I just lay here in my bed browsing forever! I've seen nearly all the good ones on Netflix (the rest look terrible) and on 10starmovies where I can search up any movie to watch, I feel like I've run out of movie title ideas and when I browse on there it's just like on Netflix, the good ones on there I've already seen!

I'm sure you all have been in my shoes when you feel like you've run out of good movies to watch..... I just figured instead of wasting another hour and a half browsing and ending up watching something for the 100th time, I'd ask for suggestions!

For anyone who is having a similar problem as I am, I can list a few I watch recently that I hadn't in a while so it was very enjoyable....
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Amityville Horror
Dark Floors (Not that great, but thrilling)

But yeah folks, suggestions would be greaty appreciated because I watch at least 1 movie a day and my fav. genre is horror and I feel like i'm running out of ideas!

From looking at your MoFo Top 100 Horror Films List, I would also recommend you see A Nightmare On Elm Street, Scream, Rosemary's Baby, and Friday The 13th.

that's what she said...
I never saw Rosemary's Baby so that will be a must. I've seen the others (All great!) havn't watched Friday the 13th movies in a long time so I will do that as well. THANKS you have set me up for the next few days!! lol

Typical responses are typical.

Cold Prey, Frostbitten, Martyrs, A Tale of Two Sisters, Imprint, Wreckmeister Harmonies, The Host, Taxidermia, The Orphanage, Little Otik, Thirst, Kuroneko, Deep Red, 3 Extremes, Session 9, Calvaire, Phenomena, Hausu, The Wicker Man

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I will be typical, based on your Horror List, although I'm not sure your list is up to date, especially the second half.

The Thing (1982)
The Fly (1986)
The Innocents
The Changeling - The George C Scott movie, not the Angelina Jolie one.
The Haunting (1963)
Near Dark
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
The Hitcher (1986)
Aliens
Candyman
Tales From the Crypt (1972)
The Virgin Spring
The Magician (1958)

that's what she said...
Thanks for all the suggestions. As I have seen most I will highlight in RED what I havn't seen.

From looking at your MoFo Top 100 Horror Films List, I would also recommend you see A Nightmare On Elm Street, Scream, Rosemary's Baby, and Friday The 13th.
Cold Prey, Frostbitten, Martyrs, A Tale of Two Sisters, Imprint, Wreckmeister Harmonies, The Host, Taxidermia, The Orphanage, Little Otik, Thirst, Kuroneko, Deep Red, 3 Extremes, Session 9, Calvaire, Phenomena, Hausu, The Wicker Man
^^ Thanks for giving me a bunch of forign horrors. I havn't heard of so many and after watching the trailers on youtube they look pretty good.

The Thing (1982)
The Fly (1986)
The Innocents
The Changeling - The George C Scott movie, not the Angelina Jolie one.
The Haunting (1963)
Near Dark
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
The Hitcher (1986)
Aliens
Candyman
Tales From the Crypt (1972)
The Virgin Spring
The Magician (1958)
^^ THANKS!!

Rammbock, Cold Fish, Infection, The Signal, High Lane, Doghouse, Frontier(s), Vampire Girl Vs. Frankenstein Girl, Tokyo Gore Police, Machine Girl, Suicide Club, Blood: The Last Vampire, Mirrors, Teeth, Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil, The Devil's Playground, Hobo with a Shotgun. The Perfect House
^^ Also, thanks again for some forign horrors I wouldn't have heard of otherwise.

I would start with Freddy and Jason, work my way up with a truck load of zombie flicks.
^^ I think I've seen every ok to amazing zombie film ever LMAO. I LOVE zombies!!

Dead Snow and Dance of the Dead. Just seen these two recently. You probably saw them already. They're pretty popular zombie flicks, but I'll mention it anyway unless you haven't. You could always check on the MoFo Horror List. I get some horror titles in there at least twice a month.

that's what she said...
I really hope you come back and express a reaction to Tokyo Gore Police, I love hearing people's thoughts
^^ I will deffinately let you what I think of it. I'll most likely watch it tonight!

Dead Snow and Dance of the Dead.
^^ I totally forgot about Dance of the Dead. I had it open in a tab once and ended up exiting out of it before watching! LOL, so thats another on my list. Thanks!

that's what she said...
Thanks honeykid, I never checked up the top 100 horror films, lol. The ones crossed off must have transfured from a different list. Anyways, I updated it and it gave me some more ideas. So did the other link. Much appreciated

And Deadite, I need to watch Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter. I havn't seen it yet either!! WOOO I am set for the next month with a line up of movies. I'm pumped!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ Thanks for mentioning Shutter I have been meaning to watch that and just forgot all about it.
I don't know if you have seen the remake, I haven't but was wondering if you have and is it like usual and not nearly as good as the original.

Sudoku Blackbelt
Don't know if you've seen it or not, but 'House On Haunted Hill' (1958), starring Vincent Price is pretty good.

Back then, there weren't a ton of special effects, so they got their scares the old fashion way. With good, sound creepiness.

It's a pretty taut film, with a couple of truly 'raise the hair on the back of your neck' moments and 'jump straight up in the air' scares that rely on nothing but lighting.