My Favorite Movies Of All Time

Tools    

Cube 2: Hypercube

I've seen the cube trilogy years ago. Hypercube was good, but I can't believe you've chosen it over the first one cos I think it's far far far better. I slept halfway during the third one, boring as hell. Anyway, if you loved those canadian movies I'll suggest you watch sci-fi horror films by Cronenberg.

The first Blade was really good, the second one was decent.
The third one was one of the worst movies ever made.... Same goes for Ring 2.
Total Agreement

I actually think the first blade movie is a classic action movie and the best vampire film of all time (interview with a vampire, close second) and it has also aged extremley well, with all the fight scenes and dialouge looking like they belong in 2010 at least.(1998)

I really enjoyed the 2nd one too, a lot more than i thought i would, it was a near perfect sequel

now the third one they just managed to get EVERYTHING wrong
the action/fight scene was ****, that whistlers daughter character fit the stereotype of a chick in an action movie who has to have NO PERSONALITY
the pretty much removed everything likable about blade from the film, and left him with dull short lines that were instantly forgettable. The main villan was crap, the sub villains were corny (Triple H?) and the plot was just wierd. But the biggest crime in that entire film was this:

Hannibal King is NOTHING like this in the comics but the blood sucking film makers (ha!) had to find a way to akwardly shove in a selling point for the douchey,budwieser drinking, roofie slipping, gamecube playing, axe bodyspraying, dudebro fratboy market, with this unfunny predictable peice of ****.

Now i know ryan reynolds can technically act, he was the highlight of that god awful wolverine movie, (before his mouth was shut) and that film were hes trapped in the coffin was quite gripping. but he plays too many 'funny guy' roles and its killing his career just watch green lantern.

but yeah, on the whole blade is cool!

These are my favorite movies of all time. This list is extensive. If my posting this is a problem, I am sorry. If it is not, then thank you. This list is not in any order.

The Shawshank Redemption
Dances with Wolves
Serenity
Hot Fuzz
Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom Of The Opera
The Insatiable
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Erin Brockovich
28 Weeks Later
Resident Evil Afterlife
Sweeney Todd
It's a Wonderful Life
Sunshine
Silent Hill
Cube 2: Hypercube
GasLand
Ultraviolet
Equilibrium
Pour Elle (Anything For Her)
The Next Three Days

wow dude apart from shawshank you watch a lot of crap
Equilibrium, Resident evil 2, dances with wolves and sweeny todd are all watchable films but Ultraviolet? 28 weeks Later? Silent HIll?? WTF

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I have been wanting to do a thread with my favorite movies but I just don't know if I can take all the criticism. My list would be about 100 percent better IMO, but there will always be haters.

wow dude apart from shawshank you watch a lot of crap
Equilibrium, Resident evil 2, dances with wolves and sweeny todd are all watchable films but Ultraviolet? 28 weeks Later? Silent HIll?? WTF
How many other supernatural horror movies do you know have basis in the real world? What is wrong with Equilibrium?

That is for sure, TITANIC

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
For me:

Three Idiots
My Name is Khan
Sassy Girl
Disciplining Kidnappers
The House of the Flying Daggers
Shawshank Redemption

and many others that I can't remember the titles anymore...

Avatar,Resident Evil (Series), The Independence day,The Last Samurai,Gone in 60 Seconds,The day after Tomorrow,Chinese movie Kung fu Hustle and an Indian movie are Sholay is my favourite movies.

Hmm lots and lots! Here's some of my favourites.

Pans Labyrinth
Millers Crossing
Life is Beautiful
Raging Bull
three burials of melquiades estrada
yu tu mama tambien
city of god
downfall
Memento
Cinema Paradiso
Mullholland Drive

Citizen Kane
The Godfather Trilogy
Scarface
The Dollars Trilogy
The Wizard of Oz
Maltese Falcon
The Thing

Those are just a few, of course.

here is my top 5 :

1. This Is england
2. Requiem For A Dream
3. Trainspotting
4. Once
5. Madeo (Mother) <- Korean

This Is England is fantastic, did you see the sequel mini series This Is England '86?
Yeah I liked the mini-series too. And great soundtrack too.

Equilibrium is a great movie. Sweat action.