Worst Movie Video Games

Tools    

Video games based on movies are known for often turning out rather badly and especially back then, likely due to the games being rushed out to come out around the same time as the movie. What such games stand out to you the most as being especially poor?

Total Recall for the NES and Cliffhanger for the Genesis are both terrible and share a lot of the same issues; poor control schemes and hit detection, cheap enemies and deaths, and being overly difficult for the sake of it.

Welcome to the human race...
E.T. would be the obvious answer, but I'm trying to think of games that I've played myself and I'm coming up short. I guess I've managed to avoid any majorly awful movie tie-ins (or at least forgotten them).

“I was cured, all right!”
Harry Potter games sucks as Hell.
The movies sucks as well but that games are garbage!

Also:
Terminator 3 (PS2)
Dirty Harry (Nes)
Die Hard (NES)

But this is the winner:

Holy s h i t
What the hell is this!

harry potter movies did not suck at all(well below 6 it did but everything else was good)

E.T. would be the obvious answer, but I'm trying to think of games that I've played myself and I'm coming up short. I guess I've managed to avoid any majorly awful movie tie-ins (or at least forgotten them).

Never played the E.T. Atari game but have heard of it, it's infamously bad. Weren't a bunch of the unsold or returned cartridges actually buried in a landfill as well and then dug up decades later?

Also the Ghostbusters games for the NES come to mind, both are way too difficult with cheap deaths and the second game is particularly bad in that you can't pause it. Batman Forever for the SNES and Genesis was another terrible one, largely thanks to the awkward control scheme.

That Rambo game posted above, OMG. That looks... I have no words

Welcome to the human race...
harry potter movies did not suck at all(well below 6 it did but everything else was good)
Even after leaving aside how questionable your judgment of what does and doesn't suck tends to be, I just love how self-contradictory this post is and how it doesn't even answer the OP properly.

Also, I recently remembered that they made a videogame based off Fight Club and...well, let's just say "oof".

The old Friday The 13th and Nightmare On Elm Street NES games are probably not games one would call good, but I do have a nostalgic fondness for them as I played them a lot as a kid and even with their difficulty they were pretty fun.

Last Action Hero for the NES was pretty bad, and having seen footage from the SNES and Genesis versions, those don't look any better.