Would this plot make a great movie?

Tools    

Theatre darkness...curtains open...

TRAILER: Really, just about a race of alien being, who look similar to us, which live within space stations circlating there desoltate planet. They send a team of researchers to earth to investigate them and end up in the mystery of the human race. This happens and on return are hit by questions on religion, the ideal which as well as brings us up, crushes all in one way or another. Now after a severe accident including people stranded on there planet surface, the team is again sent on a mission into the now unknown which us to be there species home.

Tell me, or ask me, anything about this....

Ummm, is Steven Seagal going to be in it? How about Seagal AND Jean-Claude Van Damme (talk about your dream teams)? If you can put that kind of top-notch cast together with that story outline, maybe get Joel Schumacher or McG to direct, then yes, it would indeed be a truly "great" movie, a Casablanca for our times.

Do it, Man! Sounds frickin' AWESOME!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

yeah id go with it

Originally posted by Holden Pike
Ummm, is Steven Seagal going to be in it? How about Seagal AND Jean-Claude Van Damme (talk about your dream teams)? If you can put that kind of top-notch cast together with that story outline, maybe get Joel Schumacher or McG to direct, then yes, it would indeed be a truly "great" movie, a Casablanca for our times.

At this point, you are abusing sarcasm.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Holden Pike

Gotta love Holden's witty sarcasm.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i think its pretty overdone, not word for word, but something a little more original. But hey if this movie was made i would watch it! (not sarcasm)
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I have received a Private Message from Ladies Man/Writerdirect telling me to read this thread.

I am halfway through writing it, an boy...does it go places...
Once again, I have been set-up for a great fall.