Mojo Filter's Top 15 80's Original Motion Picture Soundtracks

Tools    

Beverly Hills Cop
The Heat Is On
Neutron Dance
This is a pretty good soundtrack, though. I am not the biggest fan of Patti LaBelle, but I really like both of her songs on here, too.

Top Gun
Danger Zone
Lead Me On

Footloose
Let's Hear It For The Boy
Dancing In the Sheets
Holding Out For a Hero
This is a great soundtrack. I could easily put this third on my list of 80's soundtracks.

Rocky IV
Living In America
Eye Of the Tiger
Double Or Nothing

This was a thoroughly enjoyable list. Great job!

So, what's the next one going to be?
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!
Phil Collins has recently announced he is coming out of retirement to make new music. I've loved him since he was the frontman of Genesis and well into his solo career.
I'm planning on listing my Top Genesis Songs from the Phil Collins era -sorry, but I was not a fan of the Peter Gabriel era of Genesis, even though I am a fan of Gabriel's solo work, or the post-Phil Collins era.
Any objections? Should I move forward with this?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!
Phil Collins has recently announced he is coming out of retirement to make new music. I've loved him since he was the frontman of Genesis and well into his solo career.
I'm planning on listing my Top Genesis Songs from the Phil Collins era -sorry, but I was not a fan of the Peter Gabriel era of Genesis, even though I am a fan of Gabriel's solo work, or the post-Phil Collins era.

I only know a few Genesis songs, and I think they're all from the Phil Collins era, so I'd be interested in seeing your list.

BTW, I didn't even know that there was a Peter Gabriel era of Genesis. I thought he was only a solo artist.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I have NO objections to this. I love Phil Collins and I love his era of Genesis (I prefer that era over the Peter Gabriel era, too).

I saw Phil Collins on tour in 2004. He called it his "First Farewell Tour". Let me just say that he is definitely worth the ticket price. I loved it. I'd never seen him before, and he was on my list for awhile. So I had to take advantage of it.