Free Winona Ryder!

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I know that they said she was caught stealing, but who among us has never stolen at least once? So I say unto the legal system:

Leave my woman alone!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Lol. I think I stole a piece of candy once, when I was 5.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I'm a good boy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
And, she didn't get out of the store if I'm correct.

Sooooooooooo, there shouldn't be a huge trial, all of this legal mumbo jumbo and whatnot, just slap her wrist and let her go.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I once accidently stole a few football magazines which I thought were free. I threw one away before I realized they weren't, so I took the rest back and no one noticed. I'm a real bad-a**, eh? I don't think I've ever actually stolen anything "straight-up" though.

I took the cake, once.

Free her... Has she actually been thrown in the clink for any amount of time? Or are we talking "free" as in the abstract sense?

I then followed that up through stealing several Pacific islands an an endangered white rhinoceros...

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I then followed that up through stealing several Pacific islands an an endangered white rhinoceros...
You've got nothing. I stole the Victorian principles of the late 1800's. I've still got them locked up somewhere in a box.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by spudracer
And, she didn't get out of the store if I'm correct.

Sooooooooooo, there shouldn't be a huge trial, all of this legal mumbo jumbo and whatnot, just slap her wrist and let her go.
I think they are making an example of her. I.E. "Why should rich & famous people get away with something your average Joe would get in trouble for?"
Besides, it's not like she can't afford the stuff she was caught with, why did she do that? Was she making a point? Was she high?
Why did she make that hideous Aliens sequel with Mrs. Weaver?

We may never know the answers to these questions...

Now With Moveable Parts
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

(don't call me Tootsie)

I thought everyone knew that...

Now With Moveable Parts

That's a lot of licking. How are you going to make anything last through that many licks?

Oh, boy. I'm not going there...

Now With Moveable Parts

Go where Mary Lo?

I'll go there.