Death Penalty for dangerous dog owners?

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
now...this sissy and earring stuff? i've got 8 in one, 3 in the other and one in my belly...i'm not a sissy........perhaps a fool, but not a sissy.
Well...I've got earrings too, but Satan's earrings look like radioactive clusters of grapes...he looks like Betty Crocker, possesed.

Patti, you are SO not a sissy! I chose you to fight alongside me.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
nooo, Satan ain't gonna win, he's a little bed-beeyatch! i know you saw South Park ... he's sensitive and likes to play with rubber toys. i'm afraid is @ss kicking abilities are rather limited considering how much he seems to enjoy bending over and getting it on the receiving end.

whoops! did I say that?

yep, ......you said it allright.

Now With Moveable Parts
Sonofabitch. This thread is good for some laughs. mwaha.

see! there, i made ya laugh! that will cost $200 dollars please. help an unemployed mofo.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
see! there, i made ya laugh! that will cost $200 dollars please. help an unemployed mofo.

You are swell, thmmie.

But no way you're gettin' 200$, now, shoo!

oh oh, if i have to start paying for all the laughs i get in Mofo......i'm gonna be forced into a life of crime....robbing banks to support my habit!

**Mofo you would most like to be your partner in robbing a bank?.....oops wrong thread.
heh heh

Originally posted by patti
now that everyone's chillin, i want to see Toose's avatar go up against firegod's avatar.......TO THE AVATAR RING!!!!!
My Song for my Avatar:
With axe held high he wages war
though it's song he does abhor
the slinging blood, the clotted gore
the warrior's heart he can't ignore
on bloodstained wings his soul does soar
tween black and white his visage tore
heart for peace does cry out for
still trapped in war for evermore...

The construction of the heart it is forever despite our will to change it.

And Patti? Did you kill my thread? The raven is most often on the shoulder of the warrior why has it lighted upon fair ground this day?

Ah well... I shall owe you one...

Now With Moveable Parts
I love this little poem, Matt. Very cool. Not surprising...you probably rattled it off in a few minutes.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I love this little poem, Matt. Very cool. Not surprising...you probably rattled it off in a few minutes.
Off the cuff and quite off topic but it's my topic so I have squatters rights...

A poem for your avatar...

Sadiebelle, our Betty Boop
The warmest soul within our group
She flits about with depth and grace
we hold her in our warm embrace
she has a style no one can match
and to her star we do attach
we trail behind, we hold on tight
we gasp for breath and shoot through night
she takes us up into her sky, and with hers our hearts do fly
we sail and swoop as if in dream
sliding on moon’s gauzy beam
take our hands, Sadie love
show us all your stars above…

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose

A poem for your avatar...

Oh wow. WOW. I'm so blushing right now...

Originally posted by Toose

And Patti? Did you kill my thread? The raven is most often on the shoulder of the warrior why has it lighted upon fair ground this day?

Ah well... I shall owe you one...
what? sorry, i'm confused......didn't mean to kill anything........aaarghhhhh....i'm a thread killer?
and if so, why do you owe me one?, and owe me what? or should i not ask? sadie.....hhhheeelllpppp?!

Yeah, you started the whole avatars in the squared circle thing. I was just yanking your chain. Hey, since this thread is uh, gone to the dogs (thanks Sadie, for the term ) tell me about your signature Patti. What does it mean?

hmm, that reads a bit like a sonnet there, Toose ...

look at ya Sades, got folks writing love poetry for you on mofo! dirty birdies! go get a room!

toose, my sig say's "one dances alone, one dances alone."
it's from a french song i woke up singing.....a song from a dream....."dans cette monde de la purité, on dance seul, on dance seul."
.........in this world of purity, one dances alone, one dances alone.

i've used it in my art....on ceramic tiles, and such. it has to do with my yearning to be pure; see purely, express purely, experience deeply and honestly- to be real and natural.

and i'm sorry i sent your thread (s) to the dogs, but dogs have to eat too.

Now With Moveable Parts
Ah, the injustice. Just thought I would update this thread with this sad news:

SAN FRANCISCO, California (CNN) -- Prompting outcries from the victim's friends and family, a judge Monday threw out the second-degree murder conviction of a woman a jury deemed responsible for the dog mauling death of her neighbor.
~CNN- June 17th.

That sucks. Read this:

The five-week trial, moved to Los Angeles because of pre-trial publicity, gripped much of the nation as prosecutors described a horrific attack in which Whipple was bitten all over her body -- her throat ripped, her clothes torn off -- by one of the dogs.
It's shame these people won't get a harsher prison sentance. They will only recieve a maximum of 4 years. Easy time for playing a major role in a brutal, wrongful death.

I hate this kinda sh*t.

Part of my hatred for it stems from the fact that it could completely happen to me, or my family. We live next door to a guy who owns three Rottweilers. They jump and snarl from behind the chain link fence that used to seperate our two yards. The kids were afraid to get anywhere near the thing. We've since had a larger fence constructed to ease the problem, but the things are still completely vicious.

We once told him to put his dogs on chains so we could walk along the gate in peace. He told us to "chain our kids." The nerve! I don't even see the appeal in owning such a dog...let alone the logic behind taking anything less than the utmost precautions if you do.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Ah, the injustice. Just thought I would update this thread with this sad news:

~CNN- June 17th.

That sucks. Read this:

It's shame these people won't get a harsher prison sentance. They will only recieve a maximum of 4 years. Easy time for playing a major role in a brutal, wrongful death.
Screw the rights of the dog owners... if they harbor dangerous dogs they need to burn.