Superheros....

Tools    

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
I'd be Freddy Krueger. Not exactly a good hero, but I could be free from the real world and I'd reside in people's dreams, which I could turn into my own surreal stories. I'd look pretty cool too for a skinny guy, especially with my fedora, striped sweater and fun glove.
Just don't tickle Spud for gods sake! You'll make Au Gratin out of him!

Neo's a good one...

And although (again) not a superhero, I would have to say that being a Jedi would probably be one of the funnest things ever. Just being able to use the Force would rock, not to metion designing your own light saber (color choice is important).

Pros: Mind powers of all shapes and sizes, kick-ass weaponry, sage mentors.

Cons: The "no love" clause, the whole "fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate" thing, the bland outfits, the parental drama, and, of course, the Dark Side. And if there's always "another," you just couldn't feel truly special.

It's a good thing I'm not a Jedi, really, 'cause I'd definitely turn to the Dark Side at the first beckoning. I buckle like a belt. (Jeez, could that sound worse? I need to gain control of the power of the double entendre before I tackle the Force.)

Mary Lo-Kenobi

"With the blast shields down, I can't even see--how'm I supposed to fight?" What kind of question is that for a Jedi Knight?

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Mary Lo-Kenobi
That is BEYOND funny. It must be added to The Glossary. And yes, nothing beats being a Jedi. 'Tis disgustingly cool.

Ack. Okay, I retract any previous answers I had to my question. I now want my super power to be able to use the Force at will...

Call me childish but i've always thought X-Ray vision would be pretty cool!

The force would obviously be the ultimate. Although i would instantly turn to the Dark Side, who wants the stupid "no love rule" or the fear that you cant be p****d at someone without turning evil. Plus you get to wear cool black outfits! Surely the Dark Side is a bonus, you could do whatever you wanted!

I'll take black military-style uniforms over khaki sackcloth drapery any day. Feel the power of the Dark Side! Join us!

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Neo's a good one...

And although (again) not a superhero, I would have to say that being a Jedi would probably be one of the funnest things ever. Just being able to use the Force would rock, not to metion designing your own light saber (color choice is important).

Pros: Mind powers of all shapes and sizes, kick-ass weaponry, sage mentors.

Cons: The "no love" clause, the whole "fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate" thing, the bland outfits, the parental drama, and, of course, the Dark Side. And if there's always "another," you just couldn't feel truly special.

It's a good thing I'm not a Jedi, really, 'cause I'd definitely turn to the Dark Side at the first beckoning. I buckle like a belt. (Jeez, could that sound worse? I need to gain control of the power of the double entendre before I tackle the Force.)

Mary Lo-Kenobi

"With the blast shields down, I can't even see--how'm I supposed to fight?" What kind of question is that for a Jedi Knight?
LMAO.

The Biznitch With The Shiznit
LMFAO.

Okay. You have to tell me, before I tear up. When did YOU ride into town, and how did I miss it?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I would have a super sense of humor, and I'd have the ability to be super attractive to Winona Ryder and Alyson Hannigan... I'd be super funny, and I'd be scoring all the time!!!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

id be able to control the elements (earth, wind, fire and water) that would kick ass
but i think the best superhero has to be spiderman i would be like him as a second choice

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I'd be Carrie

Someone tell me what's cooler than telekinesis

being able to shoot fireballs from your fingertips

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
but with my powers I can direct your fireballs, see? I'm the coolest there is, but a sex change would be in order

suppose so but i still think shooting fireballs would be cool

Well I dont know. Since I love the X-Men I would have Storm's power. Shes my favorite character.

Originally posted by Fez Wizardo
Someone tell me what's cooler than telekinesis
Hmm, let's take a poll: all of you who love telekinesis, raise my hand.