Superheros....

Tools    

So. I'm new to this site and I don't know anyone. When meeting new people, I think that it is very important to know this one thing about them:

If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?

B&W
Batman.

Why, who would you be?

My original thought would be that I could walk on water, but after reading Toose's post, I decided that being a firestarter would be pretty nifty. Now I want both. Being able to read other people's minds would also be fun, since I can be pretty nosy.

That's a tough question. Any superpower? And it has to be something cool, IE: I can't just choose "extreme wisdom"? If it has to be a more superheroesque, cool, mainstream superpower, well, I guess I'd go with Wolverine's. Being able to take a lot of abuse like that would be a highly practical, yet inconspicuous power.

Ok, so tell us who you are mystery hero. Go to the introduction thread and give us the dirt. Mind reading is not a current power of mine unless I'm standing close to you...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I don't think I have to say what superhero I would be, if you don't know the answer to that one...you don't know me..

Hands down Spider-Man!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i would choose the superpower of flying or invisibility.

Guy
A.) Invisibility

or

B.) Be able to stop time whenever I want.

i would want to fly. 2nd would be to lift things with my mind
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Superman

just look at what the guy stands for even thou my not american just look.

I'm here to fight for truth, justice, and the American way.

SUPERMAN

I'd be The Punisher, because he kicks so much ass and he doesn't even have any superpowers. Just a nasty mouth and a couple of giant guns. And although I hate guns, if I was a superhero, I'd have to carry some. And his shirt has a giant skull on it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Punisher is bada*s no doubt about it.

My nephew has a card where Venom merges with Punisher and it looks sweet. Anyways, very good choice L.B. and Steve.

Guy, you could've just tried out for Clockstoppers.

I'd be Freddy Krueger. Not exactly a good hero, but I could be free from the real world and I'd reside in people's dreams, which I could turn into my own surreal stories. I'd look pretty cool too for a skinny guy, especially with my fedora, striped sweater and fun glove.

I haven't seen Dreamscape, yet I saw it in my grandparents' video library the last time I was over there place. I should have asked if I could borrow it (that instantly lets me own it).

Besides, I'm sure whoever that guy is, he can't beat Freddy Krueger. Nope. No way.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Invisibility would be best for getting revenge on people

Originally posted by Marcellus
Invisibility would be best for getting revenge on people
I fully agree.