Dreaming of a Mercedes

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
This is going to sound very, very odd and very, very out there but I'm giving it a shot anyway. A friend of mine, named Sam, was at the beach (Outer Banks of NC) where he spent a day (one of the best days of his life) with a girl named Mercedes. He was unable to see her again before she/he left. He misses her terribly and is trying to find out a way to contact her. All he knows is her name is Mercedes, she lives on a farm north of Baltimore, MD. If anyone, I know a few of you live around this area, can tell help me help him find her in anyway please, please, please message me. It is most likely a lost cause, but it doesn't need to be.

It's like a movie!!

"Oh, Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all drive Porshes, I must make amends
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends
So, Lord, won't you by me a Mercedes Benz?...
*giggle*"

Living in Australia, I cannot help, but my God!

Alright all, sit back and hear the tale I have to tell.

While at the National final for Rostrum I met a girl named Jean, who I fell for pretty heavily, and who in turn fell for me. After the weekend was over and she stayed in her state and I left to return to mine, I realised I didn't have her contact details. All I knew was her first name and her last, which I couldn't spell, and I knew the name of her college. So I tracked the college down on the Internet and got a phone number, rang it and got put through to the year level manager, who wasn't there, I got her machine. So, I left a message for her asking to give Jean my number. I pretended to be from Rostrum in South Australia, which is sort of true sort of not. I represented South Australian Rostrum, although I wasn't technically a part of it. Anyhoo, she rang me.

And that's my little tale, albeit not very good, a little stalkery, but relatively sweet and something that simply makes me smile.

Things may work out for your friend OG.
Small miracles happen.

All I can suggest is to place an ad in the personals section of The Baltimore City Paper (rather than The Sun), let it run for a couple/few weeks and see if you get any nibbles. If she gets into the city at all, or at least has semi-aware friends who get into the city, the right person may just happen upon it.

Or not.

Nibbles....*YUMMY*.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra