New Forum!

Tools    

Hi,

As you can see, this is a new forum here - post anything not totally movie-related here - feel free to go off subject and just chat about whatever, I'm not gonna whine unless it goes totally nuts.

Yes, even polls like "What's Your Favorite Color" are acceptable.

Have fun.

Didn't see it.
Yikes! I didn't even see the new forums. I've been so busy over the past couple of holidays. Then some guy IMed me about it and logged off while I was typing my reply. LOL!

Didn't see it.
How did you come up with the name of this forum? Pure genius.

I'm pumped about the DVD forum. That was a great idea too.

Someone on these forums suggested it I believe - it's probably in one of the threads in the Feedback forum. And sorry about logging off - my computer went nuts and I wasn't sure if you were there or not.

Glad you like em! I didn't even think of the DVD one until the last second - I was just planning on adding this one.

Thanks for adding on the two new forums.

Originally posted by Yoda
Hi,

As you can see, this is a new forum here - post anything not totally movie-related here - feel free to go off subject and just chat about whatever, I'm not gonna whine unless it goes totally nuts.

Yes, even polls like "What's Your Favorite Color" are acceptable.

Have fun.
I just had to laugh... was I the first one to actually create that poll?

I was thinking, "what's Chris up to now...oh, no, Jason's digging up the past..."

Be careful Jase.
You're only going to get dirty...

In that case, maybe I'll find a pair of handcuffs, a riding crop, and a bottle of Spanish Fly.