Message for a Mr. Steve N.

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Don't wanna take up too much space on the forums, but thought this would be an easy way to reach you. I won't be seing The Score tomorrow, and since your going to be at work, wanna see it over the weekend? or on Monday? Me, you, and Mark (and maybe some mo) should see it together. I haven't seen you guys for a few weeks now. Let me know.

Oi! It's 3 right now, on Sat. & Ive got work at 5. Tomorrow I got a 9 to 5, but on Monday, Mark, Dillon, Cyrus and I are going bowling. Wanna join us?

Of course. I saw Dillon and Cyrus when I went to see Final Fantasy, but didn't talk to them for long, except to play a game with Cyrus. The man has an itchy trigger finger. Anyways. I'm in. I need to get my DVD's back from those guys.

Dont you guys have cell phones?

I don' have a cell phone, my mom always makes me take hers. Shes too cheap to buy me one, and I've got bills to pay so I cant get one on my own. Oh, aren't we so terribly off? I don't haev my own, so I have to take my moms! I read somewhere that some people don't even HAVE them! Isn't that incredible? Some people are SO low class!

....(jk)

Petey boy, sorry I couldn't get hold of you yesterday. Mark, Dillon, Cyrus and I are checking out Jurassic Park III tomorrow. You're in, right?

yes you are very poor SteveN, hahaha! no cell phone--you are in the dark ages! Me. I have one but I can only use it in emergencys like if I see freddy kruger at the window. Pigsnie says if I use it to call my friends he will cut my allowance a pound a minute. PIGSNIE IS SO MEAN!!!!!!

Woohooooo, bullet train this mornin --

Yea I called Cyrus. I couldn't make bowling. could of made the movie though!!! but no one told me about that. but hey oh well. all is forgiven! As for jp3, I'm in. It's tomorrow at like 7:45 right?

As for cell phones. What the hell!?!? Can people not go to a pay phone? it's not that big of a deal. I though cell phones were bad here. Jezzy Crizzy! England has got insanse cell phone usage all over the place! It's horrible!

Woops jezzy crizzy, yo have taken the name of the Criz in vain! I hope TWT cannot translate caribean.

Originally posted by OG-
Yea I called Cyrus. I couldn't make bowling. could of made the movie though!!! but no one told me about that. but hey oh well. all is forgiven! As for jp3, I'm in. It's tomorrow at like 7:45 right?
Sorry bro, we should have called you. Me and Mark didn't pay, but Dillon and Cyrus, being the standup fellows that they are, decided to purchase tickets. Im trying not to pay tomorrow either, I think we've discovered the ultimate way of sneaking in to Hoyts.

I have no idea when the movie is, I just go whenever Mark shows up at my house. If it's 7:45, thats' good, because I'll get him to take me to McDonalds, hahaha.

Yea I'm going to need a ride. I'm trying to get a friend from OP to go, but they want to see it earlier.

What's this fantastic way of cheating THE MAN? One good way is to get two people to buy tickets, they go in, one person takes both of their stubs and walks out and gives the stubs to other people, then they go in. Hey it maybe wrong, but paying 8:50 for a movie that may not be all that good is just dumb.

Well our way is much more subtle. We walk in without going to the ticket counter and go upstairs to play video games. Then we sneak down through the upstairs theaters and wallah! We're home free.

I want to try something else, too. I'd like to try going to the bathroom, then coming out and sneaking around the corner behind the security guard. I think it may work.

Haha, how about just walking straight through? Just like walk through looking at the ceiling and whistling! It would be hilarious if it worked.

...and embarassing as hell if it didn't. I'm a wuss, I'd never try that kind of crap. If the movie sucks, ask for a refund. I've heard that some theatres actually oblige.

Peter-

Either Saturday or Monday Mark and I are going to take the metro to DC to see a movie called Lost and Delirious. There's an online trailer for it, I believe. It looks amazingly good. Let us know

I don't know. ask mark, hes the responsible one