Signs of a bad movie

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
-White people pretending to be black
-Cliche dialogue...
-Out of date attire and interpretation of what the surrounding Earth is like.
-Cartoon to movie transitions; from cartoon animated to cgi.
-Unintended sequels that were only devised to gain more money.
-Disney
That weird black culture thing that white people try to do to be like them. Basically any of that punk gang macho bullcrap.
-If I haven't already seen what it is, it probably stinks.
-no nudity
Poor dialog
-Weak/Missing plot
-Caucasions attempting to be more like their "Black" or "Asian" partners.. (Lethal weapon X, Shanghi knights etc.)
-Lousy musical loops
-Overused sound effects (Knife sound from CS? What the ****..) ( Behind enemy lines, black hawk down...)
-Bad FX ( Supernova )
-FX Overload (Matrix Revoloutions)
-Poor or missing transitional scenes (Someone set us up the bomb!)
-Suckie Techno music ("Blade" Rave scene)
-Stereotypes
-Pop culture (Insert radio-quailty music here.)
-Advertisments in movies (Bad boys II, Matrix: Reloaded...)
-Inaccurate weapons usage (Insert action movie here.)
-"Mooks." (any HKBO movie, which are normaly acceptable)
-Gravity Defying moves, with no plasuable reasons for them(House of the Dead)
-Inaccurate martial arts (Crouching Tiger; Hidden Dragon)
-Extended dialog, or "Stare-Fests" (Most "Action" anime for public consumption)
-Unplasuable happy endings
-Movies that test patience
-Famous rappers
-Any movie that starts out with "Once upon a time"
-Titles or credits that use words like "Tha" instead of "The."
-Britney Spears
-Little kids as main characters
-Goths
-Britney Spears
-Movies based on comics
-Britney Spears

Sorry if I used some things twice (or three times) I have a short memory.

Or Steven Seagal is in it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I disagee with some of the following:

Originally Posted by Nitzer
-Cartoon to movie transitions; from cartoon animated to cgi.
-Disney
-Lousy musical loops
-Movies that test patience
-Movies based on comics
Respectively(below):
-Kill Bill vol. 1 had cartoon to movie transitions about Oren's (lucy luu's character) past.
-Remember the Titans is one of my favourite movies and it was disney
-The famous two-notes from JAWS is nothing more than just that... only its getting louder. But does two notes consitute as music? you decide.
-The Shawshank Redemption is one movie is that is fairly long with lots of small subplots yet its very renouned and I loved it.
-I liked the way Spider-man and X-men 1,2 was done... dardevil and the hulk. <--- okay you got me there

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Or Steven Seagal is in it.
That is a true sign of a bad movie.

I wouldn't say so. He has awesome fighting scenes, but yes, all his movies are pretty much the same and pointless.

As for comics, I guess I was wrong. I found Spider-Man pretty cool, but after watching The Hulk I changed my mind. That truly, is the best comic-based movie I've ever seen. I couldn't finish it because it had to be returned by 9 p.m. and I started watching it at 7:30.

I hated Spiderman, Daredevil, X-Men.....just don't like comic book films much, except The Crow and Blade.

Spawn was the worst comic book to movie - movie i ever seen. Just thought i should say that

I wouldn't say so. He has awesome fighting scenes, but yes, all his movies are pretty much the same and pointless.

As for comics, I guess I was wrong. I found Spider-Man pretty cool, but after watching The Hulk I changed my mind. That truly, is the best comic-based movie I've ever seen. I couldn't finish it because it had to be returned by 9 p.m. and I started watching it at 7:30.

I thought the Hulk was terrible.

Just a thought, but why is it in bad films (normally set in the future, or a slightly alternative reality) that when the main characters go to a club (for some inexplicable reason), it ALWAYS turns out to be some fetish club with lots of rubber wear, punk hairstyles, girl on girl action, a few topless women and dodgy techno music....

Tripple X.

Try thinking of something more creative.

To me it is the plot if the plots stinks from the beggining you know the movie is going to fall apart! Also having actors or actess who can't acted makes watching a movie painfull! Let's just say the movie "When Casper Meets Wendy" is one of those painful movies making it a bad movie!
Another sign is when a movie is supose to take place along time ago but it has alot of modlen stuff in it and it also has some now adays music playing in the background with people singing along with it!(A Knight's tale)
Last and hopfull least is the movie " PUNK" These kids can't acted number one and number two it has such a horrible plot and the acting sucked big time!
And it was one of those movies that Kids vs The Grownups making the kids smarter then the bad guys!(Yawn) anyway that is what makes movies bad!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

No one in the theatre except you and your significant other

sex scene starting right off the bat

Thrilling effects right off the bat

White people acting black..

BANNED
no nudity? i know alot of great films thaT have no nudity..i think ur looking for laughs and trying to act hardcore than anything else ur list is totally in accurate and i have uyet to see a movie that doesnt have any of the things u listed..

Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
White people acting black..
I disagree, Gary Oldman + True Romance = Great.

Big hair.

BANNED
Originally Posted by BigC
Big hair.
WTF?

Afros? Mullets? Steven Seagal?

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Afros? Mullets? Steven Seagal?

Leave Seagal alone!! You don't watch his movies for the acting, you go to see someone get the f**k beat out of the them!

By the way: If the movie starts out when the main character is a child, and you know its going to cover every mundane minute of his life. . . bad day! Leave the theater and ask for a refund.

Read the whole thing first

ADMIT EDIT: watch your language. Discuss movies respectfully, or go somewhere else.