Tools    

Yes I am really really bored
Pulp Fiction, but im also scared the remake can't live up to the original

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Lolita. Let's do it right this time.

my avatar!!!! Guyver

Half alien, half human, all Hero.......
*****, keep your mouth shut"

I like David Lynch as much as the next guy, but I feel like Dune needs a remake.

I don't know why but I want to see Quentin Tarantino remake The Blues Brothers.

I like David Lynch as much as the next guy, but I feel like Dune needs a remake.
If you're a fan then try the Sci-fi channel miniseries ASAP. Both their Dune and Children of Dune series were quite excellent in my opinion, but they couldn't be farther from Lynch's interpretation. Some of the design elements retain themselves but everything is shot in very bright color schemes. The effects are tremendous and the acting spot on. Not to mention the fact that they have a lot more time to cover the material.

Dune - yes
Blues Brothers - NO!

I have a feeling Supergirl should get a remake, as well as Daredevil & Fantastic Four getting Rebooted.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Pulp Fiction, but im also scared the remake can't live up to the original
not sure if serious.

really great remarks..

The Ten Commandments... seriously dude. What can technology contribute now? Hollywood is also more open to cut-throat writing and more research have come into light.