indentify the movie - missing faces #1

Tools    

Hi all

ok i did a search on this but it came out blank so i assume nobody posted something on it topic yet

let me know if you guys know the stuff or if there is a thread on this somewhere as you guys are movie freaks just like me

ok rules are simple, identify the movie, i'm going to make it easy for round 1 just so you can get the hang of it
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	movie1.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	6775  

I'm confused; is this an actual question you want answered, or some game? If it's a game, we definitely have at least one version of it already in Games and Tabs.
hey man

yes you can kind of say it's a game, cuz i already know the answer i just want you guys to guess etc - it's a quiz type of thing

maybe i posted it in the wrong section :?

maybe the moderators should move it then, i didn't know there was a game section

I assume you are simply swiping these from the Invisibles site and not making them yourself, yes? In which case, it's probably not necessary to make a thread and game out of it here. Anybody interested who hasn't come across this cool game in the many years it has been up and delightfully running can go to www.filmwise.com and play as many times as they wish.

And the little one you posted originally is obviously the toilet scene from Trainspotting.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I assume you are simply swiping these from the Invisibles site and not making them yourself, yes? In which case, it's probably not necessary to make a thread and game out of it here. Anybody interested who hasn't come across this cool game in the many years it has been up and delightfully running can go to www.filmwise.com and play as many times as they wish.

And the little one you posted originally is obviously the toilet scene from Trainspotting.
yes i'm not making them myself...i have spreadsheets full of them - i just thought i would be fun to post them here

but its all good
*****, keep your mouth shut"