Terminator 3

Tools    

Did you check my site out Gracie?

Yes I did! Can you, by any chance, tell me what's going in the pic where Ahnuld is picking up John? And I didn't see one typing error! I usually don't care. Naisy has some errors here and there, and we're best friends. And to me, you and I have the exact same friendship! I like the colors, too. Good choice!

Naisy has some errors here and there, and we're best friends
Well thanx a lot….I think why is it necessary for people to point out im not perfect all the time?

Thanks Gracie, your opinion means alot to me!

OK........The picture of Arnie holding John up by his throat is easily explained!
On many occasions I have told you that the T-X can control machines, well she is doing that with Arnold in the pic. Basically Arnold is trying to crush John's windpipe!!! I can't wait for this movie!!!!!!

Anyway, I gotta go now because I'm picking up the new terminator computer game for ps2!

Thanks. Definitely explained alot.

Well thanx a lot....I think why is it necessary for people to point out im not perfect all the time?

I'm just saying that you don't need to be a perfect typist to be my one of my best freinds. That's all! So: !

Neener-neener-neener! Hee-hee! I stuck my tongue out at Naisy! Yay!

Jus wanted to say that I can't wait for this movie!!!!!

Really? I had no idea...

Seriously, though. I'm ready to see it in the theater--I missed T2 on the big screen, and I've regretted it ever since.

Oh yes im seeing this, I am not a big Terminator fan but its just one of those movies that you feel that you "Have to see" if your a movie junkie like me.

Terminator kicks ass!!

My site has been updated and there is also some news about one of arnies new 1 liner in T3!

Read about it post on my site get ball rollin, then come back here and tell everyone what you think of the news!

Some great news here!

1/ T3 official site will be online in 270 hours, the countdown has begun. Check it out now, it has been changed from the horrid site it once was, the background now shows the cpu in blueprint form but its all in a cool green colour.

You have to register to gain early access to the site, I'm sure that you will want to due to all the exclusive videos and behind the scenes footage.

2/ Just before the release of the film next year, MGM are going to release T1+T2 special edition boxset. I don't know whether the film itself will be remastered ????? MGM have also stated that a free t3 cinema ticket could be included.

3/The new trailer will be here on the 15th this month and it will contain proper footage!!!!!!!!!

T3 trailer has been put back. Latinoreview.com states that the trailer will now be attached to lotr the two towers, on dec 18th.

Other great news!!!!!! The rating for T3 will be an R rating meaning a 15 or 18 in England!!!!!!!

Why is this great news?????? Johnathan Mostow the director was pushing for a PG-13=12a in England!!!!!!Good job Arnie put his foot down.

This clip is taken from an austrailian newspaper:

Arnie says,"T£ is not a desperate move on my part to revive my movie career. It's doing fine.
"If someone tries to make a peachy movie with me, like collateral damage,and water it down to make it kid-friendly, then you immediatly get a kind of revolt amoung the audience"

Arnie goes on to say,"T3 will be far from kid friendly".

Alright! My Dad loves all of the Terminator movies, and I'm sure he won't mind a little bit of gore in the way of me seeing what'll probobly be the best Terminator movie so far! And that's saying something, considering how friggin' awesome T2 was, right? *Jumping up and down in act of giddiness* I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm really looking forward to this one! I can't even wait for the trailer!

Well if there are any die-hard fans out there, jus say so, so we can have an instant message chat

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Seriously, though. I'm ready to see it in the theater--I missed T2 on the big screen, and I've regretted it ever since.
I did two hits of acid with a good friend when I went to see T2 at the theater. It was one of the best trips I ever had. BTW, I don't do drugs anymore, I think I used 'em all up.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hey, Slay, is you're new avatar of the littel girl from The Ring?

Don't take my word for this, but I heard Shaq is going to be playing a part in T3....GOD SHOOT ME NOW!!!